Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy

+7
AshtonCyBearGuide
emmie
cyrus2hip594
GwynethLove
muffinatormanic
Luv
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Empty Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy

Post by Admin Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am

Happy 4th of July everyone! Head over to Town Square and get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy. Remember, this is a one-day event so don't miss it! Special thanks to our forum member GwynethLove for sharing this news.

Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Screen13

Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Empty Re: Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:02 am

Haha, it is so silly looking. Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Empty Re: Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

I tried going to Bearville to get it but it said it had technical difficulties
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:03 am

Yay! I'm starring in the News Portal! I'm famous!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:14 am

The hat is quite cute Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:17 am

it's so cool :] but babv ain't working for meh... :I
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 am

muffinatormanic wrote:I tried going to Bearville to get it but it said it had technical difficulties

emmie wrote:it's so cool :] but babv ain't working for meh... :I

What kind of error are you showing? If you are using Internet Explorer, we are fixing a technical issue as I write this. Please use a different browser for the time being. Thank you!
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:30 am

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:I tried going to Bearville to get it but it said it had technical difficulties

What kind of error are you showing? If you are using Internet Explorer, we are fixing a technical issue as I write this. Please use a different browser for the time being. Thank you!
I'm using google chrome
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:32 am

muffinatormanic wrote:
AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:

I'm using google chrome

Would you kindly clear your browser's cache, open a new window and try again?
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am

Haha, grats, Gwyn. I think there is an achievement for that.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks! It works now
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AshtonCyBearGuide Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:43 am

muffinatormanic wrote:Thanks! It works now

Just wondering- did you use a different browser or you simply cleared the cache?
AshtonCyBearGuide
AshtonCyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:44 am

AshtonCyBearGuide wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:Thanks! It works now

Just wondering- did you use a different browser or you simply cleared the cache?
I cleared my cache even though I just did it last week o-o
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 am

Luv wrote:Haha, grats, Gwyn. I think there is an achievement for that.

Correct! I got a PM from Chuck-the acheivement is a news reporter and he gave me 3,000 pawprints to go with it!!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:09 am

Wow! That's awesome. Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy 465488 Way to be on the news and report this fast!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:48 am

Luv wrote:Wow! That's awesome. Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy 465488 Way to be on the news and report this fast!

I woke up early to post that!!!! LOL!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:00 am

I don't know when I will wear this hat Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:02 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:I don't know when I will wear this hat Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz

I think for next 4th of July.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xTestDaDiva♥ Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:33 am

Darn, I missed it! I was somewhere on the fourth of July, lol, thats dissapointing! Oh well. Was it a hat?
xTestDaDiva♥
xTestDaDiva♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:34 am

It was a hat indeed. Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:41 am

Yes, it was a hat Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz
I missed it too Happy 4th of July! Get a Peace Sign Hat from Bearemy Icon_razz
I was trying to remember to take it, but I forgot Dx
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adreannaadventerous144 Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:31 am

Awesome:o)
Adreannaadventerous144
Adreannaadventerous144
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 pm

Aww. I was at the Lake of the Ozarks on 4th of July. I didn't even see any fireworks.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down