Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone?

+6
Loveablegirl
helenacool18
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
GlitterL
GwynethLove
10 posters

Go down

Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? Empty Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone?

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 am

Its full and first, and I always log on early morning or in afternoon I join my friends if they are on it!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? Empty Re: Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone?

Post by GlitterL Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 am

Oh, most definitely. Or it would at least come in a close second. I never go on Bear Boulevard though, there's way too many people there for my liking.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? Empty Re: Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:57 am

Without a doubt. Everyone wants in during the highest point of the day.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 am

GlitterL wrote:Oh, most definitely. Or it would at least come in a close second. I never go on Bear Boulevard though, there's way too many people there for my liking.

I agree, its so hard when I'm in a den and some people IDK say "Can I take your order?" And say "no" Its pretty funny.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:58 am

People there are pretty funky.

I'd also say it is the most social den.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 am

Going on Bear Boulevard makes my computer really slow though, since i can't see all the people on the screen. :x That's another reason why I don't go on there Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? Icon_razz
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:08 am

I don't go, either.

It makes it slow, and I personally don't like the trade there.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:25 am

I think it probably is. I love Bear Boulevard. It isn't slow at all for me, and I'm a trade maniac. I've made a lot of friends there too.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 am

Yes, whenever i go to bearville bear boulevard its full.
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:27 am

I don't make friends there. Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? 1107968042 Trade tension.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:28 am

I know right? Then I just go somewhere else Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? 1107968042
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 am

I like Bear Cave. It's good for trading, and I feel like the friends I make there aren't after my stuff.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 am

I usually only accept a friend request after I've talked to the person, other than trading-wise. Theres only a limited amount of friends you can have, and I wanna add good ones [:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:17 pm

I do the same.

I don't want to fill up my list.

Gosh I get a lot of request in that den.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:18 pm

yes because its where everyone trades at. its the trading den
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

It is I think Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:01 am

Yup it is! So many people. It's a great place to trade its endless trading there lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:03 am

yes, i do ;D if i go on morning or night it's always full, Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? 1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:28 am

Bear Boulevard is usually really full, I usually have people on my friends list who go there often so I follow them. Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? 1107968042 It's a good place for trading, hard to make friends there, they usually want to "borrow" your items or just trade, something like that. :S
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:54 am

I never let anyone borrow anything, no matter how close. I don't trust anyone on BABV. I make great friends on Bear Boulevard, you just gotta search em out Do You Think Bear Boulevard is the most full zone? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Good friends don't ask to borrow things, imo.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

No one has ever asked to borrow anything from me. I'm just saying I wouldn't give anything to anyone, if they asked.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down