Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning?

+10
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Loveablegirl
Bear
cyrus2hip594
GwynethLove
Luv
AleciaAutumn10
GlitterL
Daize
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Empty What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:46 pm

I think about running to the bathroom, washing my face, and brushing my teeth. Then, when I'm actually awake I think about brushing my hair, cause it gets all tangled. Then I think about breakfast xP
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Empty Re: What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning?

Post by GlitterL Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

I try to think about the dream that awoke from, and I can never seem to remember them. Weird huh? Then I think about getting all cleaned up and what I feel like eating (:
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Empty Re: What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning?

Post by Daize Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:01 pm

That is weird, I never seem to remember my dreams either, unless they're really short and random.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm

I usually think of my dream. Sometimes I remember them, sometimes I can't. I only remember the really weird or scary ones D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:54 am

I think about breakfast, lol.

Then I think about working out, sometimes tanning.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:55 am

i think about the BGF Posting Scoreboard!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:08 am

LOL Gwenth me too. Even though I will never be on it xP
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:11 am

GwynethLove wrote:i think about the BGF Posting Scoreboard!

^This. <3

I lol'd. What a thing to wake up and think about!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:39 am

Not getting out of my bed. What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:40 am

One word.... FOOD What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:43 am

getting up
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:45 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:One word.... FOOD What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz

Haha, this is another one also. Breakfast... or sometimes lunch time when I sleep in What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Cyrus, me too. I get hungry at morningtime!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Me too. I usually wake up early cause I'm hungry What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:26 am

I think about how I'm waking up so early in the morning for basketball and I should quit, but I don't lol :]
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:35 am

I try to remember a dream, or I think 'it can't 6:20 yet' What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:02 am

Lol. It's so hard to realize the time in the morning. It feels like you've slept like only 5 minutes What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am

I can't ever remember my dreams What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 am

Its so hard for me too. :L
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 am

It's funny because you feel like the dream just happened two seconds ago, then you wake up and you can barely remember a thing. I heard of a study where you remember dreams better if there's things you're familiar with. Like an area, people, etc. Inception!! What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz

I also think of when I wake up, just 10 more minutes of sleep, haha.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:37 am

Definitely. More sleep <3
I always wake up and think, it was a dream ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:41 am

Does anybody else also get confused, if something that happened was a dream or reality? What Do You Think About When You Wake Up In The Morning? Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:20 am

I definitely do!
Like, sometimes I actually ask my dad, "Did this really happen?" and he's like "I think you've gone insane." and I'm like "I'll take that as a no.."
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:38 am

I had a dream that like we had gone into a tv and were like extra stretchy and stuff. I was like to my dad, " Remember when we went into our tv and become stretchy and stuff? " and he was like " Errr, no. "
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ariesgirl12917 Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:00 am

When I wake up in the mornings, I am definitely wishing that I had more sleep than I did. The second thought that comes to mind is food- like what am I going to eat for breakfast or even what am I going to wear that day-
ariesgirl12917
ariesgirl12917
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next