Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips on getting tons of bearbills.

4 posters

Go down

Tips on getting tons of bearbills. Empty Tips on getting tons of bearbills.

Post by BiancaCapricorn5 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:46 am

Tips on getting tons of bearbills. 160811 So I was fishing at the pawpark pond when someone asks for a trade. I accept anyways because I always enjoy seeing what people have to offer. Little did I expect for my trading partner to have 4,720,650 bearbills!
Now what I am wondering is, is there any quick ways to get that many bearbills? Or what your tip is on getting a huge amount of bearville ka-ching
BiancaCapricorn5
BiancaCapricorn5
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Tips on getting tons of bearbills. Empty Re: Tips on getting tons of bearbills.

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:09 am

The way I earned my initial stockpile of bearbills -- really, I'm still living off the ones I built up in my first few months -- was to play games until it felt like my fingers were going to fall off. Mostly Photo Safari, but also the pie eating contest. I confess there was a glitch back then that made it so if you hit 'play' after finishing a game, the new round would start with all your prior points intact, meaning you'd just go up and up even if you lost.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:30 am

Well, first of all, you can get 100 BB from the checklist from the Panda at the sportsplex and complete the nature walk and get 200 BB, so its like 300 BB daily. Otherwise, you can play games. Photo Safari gives a lot of BB. Otherwise, I don't really do anything. I hardly can ever spend my money.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:33 am

Photo Safari it for a long time. Lol.

You can earn a few thousand in not too long.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down