Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

+9
helenacool18
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Josh
Cheer
cyrus2hip594
Bear
muffinatormanic
Luv
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... Empty When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:55 pm

...do you log off, or put up with it?

The trading glitch is driving me all but insane at the moment, and the map glitch just adds to the frustration.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by muffinatormanic Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:06 am

I log off and try again. If it keeps doing that then I log off and go to bearvilleguide lool
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

When glitches start interfering with your playing time... Empty Re: When glitches start interfering with your playing time...

Post by Bear Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:19 am

I get frustrated, log off and try again, then after that I just go on BGF. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... Icon_razz The map glitch is the one I hate the most.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 am

I am on the last straw with the map glitch. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... 3483496927
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:53 am

I just log off and go back on either right away, or after an hour or two.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:20 am

Yeah this whole week I have been having a lot of glitches, so I don't even bother lol anymore
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:20 am

cyrus2hip594 wrote:I am on the last straw with the map glitch. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... 3483496927

Same. I'm not good at navigating around town without the map. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:21 am

:S It annoys me so much because then I have to relog and it takes to long! Lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 am

Bear - I go on BGF too!

I can always rely on BGF being up.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:43 am

I refresh. And if it happens like more than five time, I go on BGF .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:44 am

I let it go a couple of times, too, for good measure.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:15 am

Gets too annoying.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 am

Agreed. if they don't fix it soon, they may lose people. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... 3483496927
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:37 am

Yea. A lot of people get frustrated easily.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:42 am

And it's like, people are expecting me places. I don't have the time to walk. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... 3483496927
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:02 am

Ikr. I would get so lost without the map.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 am

If I get the map glitch, or the all white items glitch, I have to reload. I can't stand either of the two.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:04 am

I really agree,
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:04 am

To what, what I said?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:21 am

I can't stand the map glitch. Way too annoying >:[
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 am

Think they'll fix it before long?

Every time I go to a BGF CB party, I have to walk, it seems.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:43 am

Hope so. They're probably sorting it out now.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:47 am

They sure have a lot of glitches to work on.

The inventory freeze glitch has been going on for months...
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:13 am

I hate that one so bad. I can't ever wear my moose antlers D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:17 am

Aw. When glitches start interfering with your playing time... 597500

I barely change my clothes anymore.

It seems to happen less in my own inventory, though.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next