Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once?

+14
Cheer
Bear
ItalianPrincess
GlitterL
IsiizFlowerZz
retheriolu
JLBABV
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
bearvilleisawesome
muffinatormanic
Admin
SkylarRockin
Luv
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? Empty What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:43 pm

I've had 50,000.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? Empty Re: What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once?

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:52 pm

3,000,000 I think
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? Empty Re: What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once?

Post by Admin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:54 pm

SkylarRockin wrote:3,000,000 I think

Lol. Right... What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? 3483496927
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Like 50,000 then I bought furniture :3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Admin wrote:
SkylarRockin wrote:3,000,000 I think

Lol. Right... What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? 3483496927
How'd you get so much, Sky?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:56 pm

OH SHUSH CHUCK.... Jealous What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? 3494493907
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:14 pm

i think 40000
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Sky. What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? 1107968042 How'd you get so much?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Reciept codes
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:24 pm

You got all those from receipt codes? :s

You get 1 BB per penny spent.

Like I got like 540 when I bought a VB.

You'd have to of spent $30,000 on BABW. o:
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:25 pm

MAYBE I DID :I
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm

$30000!!! thats a lot of money to spend @ babw lol
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:28 pm

You'd have to come from...an incredibly wealthy family. o:

That's entire year's worth of income for lower wage employees.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:29 pm

You only use one reciept code?
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Good point. You can get from each code, if you don't mind the tedious transferring.

Which, at that point, would make it $6,000.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:41 pm

i think 10,000
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Only 10,000?

You must like to spend!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:21 am

I think I hit 800k at one point . . . but I spent nearly half of that between trades and extensive decorating of my condo. I've got about 500k now.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:44 am

idk, 50,000 What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:27 am

A little over 10,000.
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by IsiizFlowerZz Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:42 am

20000 ; i think What is the largest number of bear bills that you've had at once? 3483496927
IsiizFlowerZz
IsiizFlowerZz
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:50 am

I think about 50,000. But i love to spend my money so I don't even have close to that now hahaa.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:01 am

60,000 Bear bills.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 am

Nice, Molly.

I did some crazy earning and I'm back up to 30k BB.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:27 am

Heh, when I first started I was a little obsessed with trying to earn the badges -- and that's the OLD badges. Those ones took more effort to get and it was difficult to tell just how much progress you'd made.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next