Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What TV shows did you watch when you were little?

+7
JanetBanana21
muffinatormanic
Cheer
MollyFlyer
Loveablegirl
SkylarRockin
Luv
11 posters

Go down

What TV shows did you watch when you were little? Empty What TV shows did you watch when you were little?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:38 pm

I'd watch shows like Ah! Real Monsters or Angry Beavers or Cat Dog. I totally miss those show.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What TV shows did you watch when you were little? Empty Re: What TV shows did you watch when you were little?

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Johnny Bravo on cartoon network...
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

What TV shows did you watch when you were little? Empty Re: What TV shows did you watch when you were little?

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:58 pm

I loved Johnny Bravo! He had such an attitude. What TV shows did you watch when you were little? 1107968042

Who combs their hair that much?
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I miss the old nick cartoons i used to watch the rugrats and the little kids games shows nick had were awesome i so wanted to be on wild and crazy kids.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 pm

I miss Rugrats!

I remember being heartbroken when they did Rugrats all grown up.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Idk! But I loved on fridays where they had all new showsand stuff! OH AND ED, EDD, AND EDDY!
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

The Real Ghostbusters!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Omg! I remember that.......
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:12 am

When I was younger, my favourite shows were Powerpuff Girls, Mona the Vampire and Ah! Real Monsters What TV shows did you watch when you were little? Icon_razz
Cat Dog is awesome. Haha, I loved it~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:30 am

Arthur :3
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Oh man I watched alot of cartoons and I miss them so. Rugrats, hey Arnold, the wild thornberries, catdog, courage the cowardly dog, power puff girls, Rocco's modern life, pinky and the brain, rocket power, man it's a non ending list What TV shows did you watch when you were little? 465488
These were the best times of my life! What TV shows did you watch when you were little? 465488
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mandymagnificent Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:29 pm

Salior moon, Big comfy couch, powerpuff girls, doug, pepperann
mandymagnificent
mandymagnificent
Manager Bear
Manager Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Sailor Moon, the Proud Family, Powerpuff Girls, and Hey Arnold. What TV shows did you watch when you were little? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 pm

I would always watch te rugrats, dragon tales, the wild thornberrys, cat dog, hey arnold and wow I can't even remember the rest lol.
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

To make this really short, everything on tree house. Beebahs Ftw Lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Gargoyles. Gargoyles was wonderful -- I loved Elisa Maza.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down