Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you notice that Voldemort says ..

+3
Bear
Cheer
muffinatormanic
7 posters

Go down

Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Empty Have you notice that Voldemort says ..

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:41 pm

AHHHHH a lot I think i will go watch the movie and count how many times he says that
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Empty Re: Have you notice that Voldemort says ..

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:42 pm

I'm sure in action movies people scream a lot Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Icon_razz
And, no, I haven't noticed because I haven't watched the movies before.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Empty Re: Have you notice that Voldemort says ..

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:43 pm

Lol, I think that's what happens in all of the HP movies, not only Voldemort, I mean You-Know-Who. LOL. Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Icon_razz

Last edited by Bear on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

lol yeah
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

Bear wrote:Lol, I think that's what happens in all of the HP movies, not only Voldemort, I mean You-Know-Who. LOL. Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Icon_razz
haha :] I'm not scared!! Yeah but when he's about to attack or something he does that a lot! If I was him I would just charge! Why waste energy to do that? lool
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

muffinatormanic wrote:
Bear wrote:Lol, I think that's what happens in all of the HP movies, not only Voldemort, I mean You-Know-Who. LOL. Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Icon_razz
haha :] I'm not scared!! Yeah but when he's about to attack or something he does that a lot! If I was him I would just charge! Why waste energy to do that? lool

Haha, I have no idea. I guess it intimidates the enemy lol. Have you notice that Voldemort says .. 1107968042
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:20 pm

I lol'd!

Everyone else on this topic is cursed.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Luv wrote:

I lol'd!

Everyone else on this topic is cursed.

Haha, lucky for me. Have you notice that Voldemort says .. 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:50 pm

I guess, Have you notice that Voldemort says .. Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:52 pm

lol ok then
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down