Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which limited-edition room is your favorite?

+11
helenacool18
Loveablegirl
Luv
retheriolu
muffinatormanic
Dillonus
bearvilleisawesome
ItalianPrincess
Bear
Cheer
MollyFlyer
15 posters

Go down

Which limited-edition room is your favorite? Empty Which limited-edition room is your favorite?

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:45 am

There's a bunch of rooms that have only been available seasonally or as part of a special promo. Which one do you like best?

My personal preference is for the Kooky Spooky room. I just wish that it let you put things on the walls -- I want to hang a nice painting over the mantleplace.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Which limited-edition room is your favorite? Empty Re: Which limited-edition room is your favorite?

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 am

I really like the heart room C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Which limited-edition room is your favorite? Empty Re: Which limited-edition room is your favorite?

Post by Bear Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:47 am

Lol, as usual, I can't decide. I like a lot. Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 702243357
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 am

I like all of them. Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:54 am

My favorite limited-edition room(well i think it is?) is the art room! if some of you don't know what that is, well i visited a friends cub condo, and under special rooms she had one that said something like art studio or art room, so i asked her where she got it and she said from a badge, so i guess its not really limited-edition but its still my favorite because its cool and really nice.
My 2nd favorite room is the ice-cream parlor which you got if you baught all 4 ice-cream bears last year! It's super nice, and i don't know many people that have one(: but i wish i did!
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:59 am

The art room qualifies as limited edition -- at least the way I mean it. My point being more, any room that you can't just buy from the Lumbear Yard at any time.

And yeah, the art room is wonderful -- I earned it, but it took a lot of work to get it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 pm

I like The Art room and the book room best because I love how the book room looks quiet and pretty and the art room I just love doing art and a room for art is the best
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Oooh . . . I'm still working toward the library. I have a lot of games ahead of me before I can earn it.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Which limited-edition room is your favorite? Empty lucky

Post by bearvilleisawesome Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:17 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:The art room qualifies as limited edition -- at least the way I mean it. My point being more, any room that you can't just buy from the Lumbear Yard at any time.

And yeah, the art room is wonderful -- I earned it, but it took a lot of work to get it.

Wow!!!! Youre so lucky you got the art room! Im like not even half way there lol
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:22 pm

Oooh! I also love the Hello Kitty room you got from bringing to life all four Sanrio furry friends last summer C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm

It mostly involved figuring out which games would get me the maximum points in the minimum time, and then playing them over and over and over for hours at a time.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:25 pm

I love the Hello kitty doll house I love that you can go in it it's so CUTE! I am not a big fan of Hello kitty but I love doll houses. Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:28 pm

I only have the tent and igloo
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 pm

I have no idea what your talking about cause I don't have any of them Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 597500
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by retheriolu Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:30 pm

Kooky spooky room wins paws down!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:02 pm

The only one I don't like is the Spooky place Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:34 pm

Ice cream room.

It's really cool. :]
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:54 pm

i have the tent, the kooky room and the heart room. my fav is the tent
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh.. I like all of them ! Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 465488
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 pm

The Dollhouse room :)AKA Hello Kitty Room
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 pm

I like the tent. I've always wanted to go in the ice cream room, gives me cravings :3
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 pm

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:I like the tent. I've always wanted to go in the ice cream room, gives me cravings :3
lol me to i love the ice cream room
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:40 am

I like the garden room from 2010 Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:25 am

The sun room? Oh, yes, that one is nice . . . I just wish the areas you could put furniture on weren't so limited.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:26 am

Oh.....
Of course the art room!
Which limited-edition room is your favorite? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down