Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood...

+7
Bear
SkylarRockin
muffinatormanic
ItalianPrincess
retheriolu
Cheer
Luv
11 posters

Go down

Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Empty Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood...

Post by Luv Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:34 am

...has the flag on its mailbox up?

Kind of a silly topic...but to think, that person has never gotten their mail in four years or so. x)
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Empty Re: Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood...

Post by Cheer Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:35 am

Nope, I've never noticed that Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Empty Re: Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood...

Post by retheriolu Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 am

Wow, I guess there are OTHER people who don't check their mailbox than me!
retheriolu
retheriolu
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:39 am

Lol I don't understand Lol Are you saying that you noticed about the mail box flag thing? well I have Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:58 am

That's something I would never notice
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm

O.O I never noticed that. Hm XD
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:16 pm

Neither have I Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:53 pm

Well, it does flash when you get new bearmail -- maybe it's not so much that they don't check it as they forget to put the flag back down after.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by SkylarRockin Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Just doesn't open it.. you'll end up looking like Squidward
SkylarRockin
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:10 am

retheriolu wrote:Wow, I guess there are OTHER people who don't check their mailbox than me!
Me too. Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz Haha.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Never noticed Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:21 pm

It's a dumb thing to notice. Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:17 pm

True, nice observation skills though Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... 1107968042
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:16 am

never noticed that Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... Icon_razz probably got a lot of mail
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 am

I don't really never notice that lol.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:22 am

Hey, maybe it isn't that they don't pick up their mail, they're just leaving letters for the postman to deliver next time!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:07 am

Must have a lot of people to send mail too!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:06 am

Lol, that seems very interesting and strange!
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:07 am

Yeah, he/she needs to check their mail!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:26 am

I wonder who even lives there O.o
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:27 am

Maybe Chloe does. Have you ever noticed that the house in the neighborhood... 1107968042
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:51 am

She better check her mail then!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:19 am

I generally never even go to the neighborhood.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down