Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you know what Paris Macaroons are?

+9
cyrus2hip594
GwynethLove
AleciaAutumn10
Josh
Luv
ItalianPrincess
JLBABV
Bear
muffinatormanic
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you know what Paris Macaroons are? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you know what Paris Macaroons are?

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Welcome. ^^

I answered my own question that way, lol.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you know what Paris Macaroons are? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do you know what Paris Macaroons are?

Post by MamaNoodles Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Yes, they are called Macarons and they are delicious!. A Macaroon with two o's is actually a coconut cookie Do you know what Paris Macaroons are? - Page 2 143839
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:01 pm

I didn't know they were different flavors. I thought we they were all just colored.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah, I thought that too before actually eating them, I thought they just food coloured them differently for decoration. The pinkish colour is raspberry and the greenish colour I'm not really sure of the flavour. It's funny that there's two different types of macarons/macaroons and they're so different.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Wow, those look good. I'll keep an eye out for them. What are they made of?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:28 am

yumm ;D sounds yummy! too
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:06 am

I'm not really sure myself, but you should check out a recipe online.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 am

They are made using almond flour Do you know what Paris Macaroons are? - Page 2 465488 But I have heard they are very difficult to make because the recipe must be so precise!
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 am

I like challenges. I'm somewhat curious. Perhaps I'll check it out.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 am

I don't think you'd be able to eat them, Luv, because you're a vegan. I think it involves eggs, yes. Maybe you could use alternatives for those, or find a vegan recipe, there probably is one around there.

And I just researched, in my area they range from $1 to $3 each. Most of them around $2 to $3, though.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:01 am

I know what they are, but I've never had one Do you know what Paris Macaroons are? - Page 2 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum