Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender?

+3
ItalianPrincess
MollyFlyer
joeyangel15
7 posters

Go down

Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? Empty Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender?

Post by joeyangel15 Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:55 am

My fav show
joeyangel15
joeyangel15
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? Empty Re: Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender?

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:39 am

Yep, I rather enjoyed it. The movie . . . does not exist.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? Empty Re: Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender?

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:21 pm

Nope is it good? I hear people talk about it alot I never knew if it was good though. Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 143839
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

MollyFlyer wrote:Yep, I rather enjoyed it. The movie . . . does not exist.
I laughed so hard at this comment Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488 The movie was really bad! It was horrible! :] The anime will live on!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok than thanks I won't watch it lol Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:11 pm

I love the show! I watched it ages ago, never got a chance to see the movie though.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:18 pm

Do not bother attempting to acknowledge the movie. Ember Island Players sums it up pretty well -- bad acting, twisted plot, but the effects were good.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:37 am

MollyFlyer wrote:Do not bother attempting to acknowledge the movie. Ember Island Players sums it up pretty well -- bad acting, twisted plot, but the effects were good.

Aw, I was hoping for it to be decent, somewhat. And I saw the actors in IMDB, and I've seen them in other movies so I thought it'd be good. Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 951883
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 am

I really don't know what happened to mess it up like that -- people involved in the movie kept saying they liked the show, and then they went around mispronouncing everyone's names.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:44 am

Bear wrote:
MollyFlyer wrote:Do not bother attempting to acknowledge the movie. Ember Island Players sums it up pretty well -- bad acting, twisted plot, but the effects were good.

Aw, I was hoping for it to be decent, somewhat. And I saw the actors in IMDB, and I've seen them in other movies so I thought it'd be good. Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 951883

I thought it would be good too LOL Everyone on this forum says that is offul but the person who made this topic says it's good Lol well thanks for letting us know that it is not good for I not to watch it thanks Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:53 am

YES! I love love love love love it Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488
They are making a 2nd Show called the Legend of Kora or something ;D
I heard the plot of it, it sounds good. ;D
The film..
Everyone thinks its rubbish D:
I really really liked it, actually. :T
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:54 am

Wow really Test I don't know if I should see it or not Lol I will count to see how many people liked it and how many people don't like it.
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:59 am

Test wrote:YES! I love love love love love it Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488
They are making a 2nd Show called the Legend of Kora or something ;D
I heard the plot of it, it sounds good. ;D
The film..
Everyone thinks its rubbish D:
I really really liked it, actually. :T
There's only like 12 episodes in it tho Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 597500 and it might have answers where Zuko's mom is!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:23 am

I think I'll clarify -- I love the animated television series. It has beautiful characterization, believable development, and characters who realistically consider the consequences of their actions (except for Aang in the finale, but that's another issue). And Iroh -- oh man, Iroh is awesome.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Nope haven't but it sounds really good so I might start watching it Have you watched Avatar the Last Airbender? 465488
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down