Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide

+2
Cheer
muffinatormanic
6 posters

Go down

How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide Empty How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide

Post by muffinatormanic Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 am

My friend is new on here and she needs help on uploading images on Bearvilleguide and do you guys know where's the link for that? I remember I looked at it like 2 years ago but I can't find it D:

Last edited by muffinatormanic on Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide Empty Re: How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide

Post by Cheer Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 am

You click on the host an image button and then choose your file to upload and put in the image code C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide Empty Re: How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide

Post by Bear Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:35 am

http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t9348-twelve-easy-steps-to-capturing-and-uploading-your-screenshots
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:49 am

Bear got it
You can also go to TinyPic or just host an image on BGF.
How to Upload Images On bearvilleguide 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ItalianPrincess Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 am

Do you mean in Avvie? Or Signature? I don't really understand Lol
ItalianPrincess
ItalianPrincess
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:17 pm

Don't use tinypic, the officers remove the link if you do i think Lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down