Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone

+2
Cheer
hannahmoonbeam1104
6 posters

Go down

Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Empty Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:57 am

idk know because i don't have one but how about you guys?
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Empty Re: Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone

Post by Cheer Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:00 am

Don't know.
I don't really want one lol Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz
But I have an iPod Touch so it's close C:
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Empty Re: Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:01 am

Same here, I have the iPod Touch 3 Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz
iPhones are cool though :O Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by hannahmoonbeam1104 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 am

yeah im finally know how to use this website!!! lol and i have ipod 4 Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone 465488
hannahmoonbeam1104
hannahmoonbeam1104
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:03 am

no i've not got one, but sometimes we go to the apple store and play on them Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz i was playing an accicting game called iAssosiate on my friend's sister's iphone today Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:19 am

hannahmoonbeam1104 wrote:yeah im finally know how to use this website!!! lol and i have ipod 4 Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone 465488

Awesome, lucky! Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone 143839
My mum has that. I really want it x]
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:36 am

I have a ipod touch but not a iPhone. I'd be a bit scared to have one, I drop my phone all the time so if I dropped a iPhone it would proabley crack the screen Ever know what it would feel to have a iphone Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:31 pm

I don't have a ipod or iphone lol
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down