Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?

+4
MollyFlyer
CarlyAllHeart261
barbie6
muffinatormanic
8 posters

Go down

Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  Empty Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:43 am

I do Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  143839 i want my team to win ^___^
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  Empty Re: Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?

Post by barbie6 Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:55 am

yea
i do
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  Empty Re: Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 am

sometimes Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:40 am

Every day! I've completed the list every time so far.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:39 pm

I have been, yeah. Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  465488 I missed a bit cause I'm on vacation, but almost all of it!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Test Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:50 pm

I haven't started to yet, i always play the campfire game Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  Icon_razz Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  Icon_razz
Test
Test
Graphic Artist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:58 am

Yup, every day Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 am

Yes. Do you do the to do list on Bearville for CHH teams?  465488 I try to help my team as much as possible.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:58 am

I hope that if I play every day, that Cheesecake will have a fighting chance!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down