Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes?

+8
Chuck
Admin
Loveablegirl
AleciaAutumn10
Daize
Dillonus
emmie
muffinatormanic
12 posters

Go down

Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Empty Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes?

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

I do.. How about you? What do you do to not be bored on Bearville? I trade but then I get more bored and then I exit it
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Empty Re: Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes?

Post by emmie Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:19 pm

nope x) never haha
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Empty Re: Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes?

Post by Dillonus Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:47 pm

When I get bored on BABV (which happens alot) it is usually at night so I just go to bed. Like right now. Where I am, it's 9:47 PM so I'm going to bed. Peace!
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Good night Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 465488! Really Emmie ? You don't get bored?? I get bored easily
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm

Yeshh. All the time D:

I log off. Duh Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Very easily.
I don't feel like staying on after getting my daily fountain item D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:41 pm

yeah it used to be fun with all my friends but now since all my friends quit playing i get bored very easy
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm

What do you think can bring back all the fun and excitement? Time to brainstorm ladies and gents! >Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 465488
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Maybe more interesting games?
I bet Camp Happy Heart will make everyone excited Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

Admin wrote:What do you think can bring back all the fun and excitement? Time to brainstorm ladies and gents! >Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 465488

:melikey:
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:07 pm

The member 'JLBABV' has done the following action : Share A Smile!

'I LIKE THIS POST!' :
Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 4r3wv5
Result : 1
Chuck
Chuck
Love. Hugs. Smiles

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:57 am

never cause, every time i make a trip into babv! Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 1107968042 everybody is coming up to mee!! and yeah Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 am

Admin wrote:What do you think can bring back all the fun and excitement? Time to brainstorm ladies and gents! >Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? 465488
If they brought the home screen back, brought the PDAs back, and let people of different chat types talk to each other. And if they let us say more words. I can't even say Oh. They should have the same talking program as CP. I mean, then we can just say whatever we want. And they can type in words so If WE say them we get banned.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:01 am

People would still try and abuse a chat system like that, though.
It would be funny if they changed bad words to random things, like purple and apple Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:19 am

Sometimes. The trick is to just call it a day and come back later; it's not like there's a time requirement on the site. Though one thing that has been keeping my time is working to earn all my badges -- I've gotten two new rooms so far!
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:14 am

No matter what they do, they will always find a way around every chat.
They might as well disable chat with the way they have it now;
I don't even feel like talking anymore D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:57 am

Well, we still need to be able to express an interest in trading and so forth -- it makes things go a bit smoother, to know who wants to try.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:27 am

I do sometimes, but thats normally when I've done everything on my to do-list, rearranged very thing in my condo and have walked all around babv 30 times Do you get bored on Bearville sometimes? Icon_razz
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down