Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done?

+2
AleciaAutumn10
muffinatormanic
6 posters

Go down

Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? Empty Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:26 pm

I am . That show was so funny I laughed so hard. I just loved the show and now its leaving. I felt like the show was just getting started. I didn't even realize its been 3 years!!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? Empty Re: Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Not really. I actually liked the first one better.
I stopped watching afterwards.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? Empty Re: Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done?

Post by Cheer Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:41 pm

Not really. I only watch it whenever it's on and don't really catch up with the episodes since I never know when they're on. The only ones they advertise are the Hannah Montana and Wizards hour long or three-part episodes.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:55 pm

No, not really.
I don't watch Disney shows.
And I liked the first one better, not this one. I only like the manager dude.
What was his name? o.o

Edit:
Oh yeaaah.
It was Mr.Moseby. Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 am

Not really, but i watched it during the 1 years of the show, but not anymore, it is sad these shows are going away! Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? 597500 beause the disney stars are getting old and getting into college and need to focus on there studies then theatre and stuff. (;
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbygailBearDiva59 Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 am

Sort of, the old one was better.(:
AbbygailBearDiva59
AbbygailBearDiva59
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:13 am

Yeah but I still really liked it Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? 465488 I'm just so sad it had to end Are you sad that Suite life on deck is done? 143839 I hope they continue to act!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:09 pm

I think they'll go on to make movies!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down