Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a veggie?

+5
JLBABV
muffinatormanic
AleciaAutumn10
Cheer
Daize
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are you a veggie? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a veggie?

Post by Bear Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:12 am

Daize wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:
Daize wrote:
muffinatormanic wrote:
Daize wrote:I love plants Are you a veggie? - Page 2 566147
They're the start of it all ;]

I can't STAND animal abuse! I start crying right there and then even if I hear about it D:
I'm definitely cutting off on meat..
Yeah but its SO good ... :wonders:
Haha yeah, I know!
But I still feel bad.
I know it's not like if I stop eating meat, the world will too, but I just don't know >.<
Yeah but if you protest then you would make an impact. But people in society won't sacrifice a lot of things .. Like giving up electricity to stop global warming
And we can all do our part to help!
I guess I can protest in my school, and we can send a message throughout the city, and then our state, and it could like spread through America!

I guess there's some things you can sacrifice to help the environment, but there's things you can't. Like you wouldn't entirely have to give up using electricity, just use it less often, like if you're not in your bedroom, but the lights are on, then turn it off. Are you a veggie? - Page 2 465488 I guess conserve energy and all that other stuff and use it when it's needed.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:13 am

Daize wrote:It's actually against some cultures ;o
I see. Like mother, like daughter ;D

Yeah, some cultures also don't allow you to eat a certain type of meat, for example pork. Are you a veggie? - Page 2 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:16 am

I don't think I'd ever cut off and be a vegetarian, maybe eat less meat though. I wouldn't say eating meat is animal abuse, but it's just the way they treat the animals before they do anything to them. Have you ever seen the documentary, Food Inc? I won't say much because it's cruel, but that explains a lot.

But even if you don't eat meat, there's always going to be more people out there who do eat meat, so that industry will still grow etc.

Who here wears real Uggs, or Emus, or Bearpaws?

Last edited by Bear on Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:47 am

Ooh.
I think I'll check out the documentary!
Yeah, I know that eating meat isn't animal abuse..but animal abuse like with pets and all is really sad!
I know it won't make a difference really, but maybe if I cut down, I won't feel that guilty. But I probably won't be able to, we eat meat like everyday Are you a veggie? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 am

Daize wrote:Ooh.
I think I'll check out the documentary!
Yeah, I know that eating meat isn't animal abuse..but animal abuse like with pets and all is really sad!
I know it won't make a difference really, but maybe if I cut down, I won't feel that guilty. But I probably won't be able to, we eat meat like everyday Are you a veggie? - Page 2 Icon_razz

Yes, it's related to this type of stuff, and partially the Cove also. And agreed. I guess when you're older it might be easier because you get to choose what you eat more. Are you a veggie? - Page 2 Icon_razz
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:39 am

Yeah I don't wear uggs. I don't think they're pretty to me. Yeah there was a video that I watched called Meet your Meat and that pretty much stopped me eating meat for like almost 3 months. Sometimes I wonder where vegetarians get their protein from? Beans I guess?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:19 am

Beans, and probably nuts ^^

I don't really like uggs, I have a pair, but I'm probably going to donate them soon..
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2