Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@bearvillelive??

5 posters

Go down

@bearvillelive?? Empty @bearvillelive??

Post by emmie Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:05 pm

what is this??? it's from bearville live asking about out accounts!! is this a scam, help!!!
----------
okay, i got this email from BEARVILLE LIVE and here is the email asking for our babv accounts and passwords, i don't think this is right!! is this a SCAM??? i thought babw's email was @buildabear.com this is scaring me!! should I???
@bearvillelive?? Ttrte10
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

@bearvillelive?? Empty Re: @bearvillelive??

Post by Bear Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:08 pm

I got your PM, and please do NOT reply to the email. This is a scam, the only valid email addresses from Build-A-Bear have the "youremail@buildabear.com". Thanks for reporting this. @bearvillelive?? 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MamaNoodles Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:10 pm

And no one at Build-A-Bear or Build-A-Bearville would EVER ask for your password. Please don't ever give out your passwords! @bearvillelive?? 465488
MamaNoodles
MamaNoodles
Director Bear
Director Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

thank you so much guys!!! i feel much better about this, and will pass the news around so nobody gets scammed
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by karenbearhug Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:48 pm

This is a scam email that has been circling for quite a while now. NO reputable site would ask you for your password! Think about it - when you ask for assistance from VWhelp, do they ever ask for your password? The answer is NO because they don't need your password to access your account.

Good job of asking for clarification on this before responding. As always - when in doubt, stay away from it!
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks for sharing this, I'll know to mark this as spam!
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum