Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could make your own BABV celebrity...

+9
ItalianPrincess
Test
MollyFlyer
JLBABV
CarlyAllHeart261
muffinatormanic
Daize
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pet for Chloe?

If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Vote_lcap100%If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3
Back

If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could make your own BABV celebrity...

Post by Cheer Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:30 am

A pet for Chloe would be a good idea ^^
I want a cat. There's a bunny, bear, and dog, even a panda and a leopard, but no cat If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 Empty Re: If you could make your own BABV celebrity...

Post by Loveablegirl Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:33 pm

yeah that would be cool if chole had a pet on babv
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Why doesn't she have a pet?

I guess since Miguel doesn't have an apparent furry friend.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:16 pm

Actually, thinking about it, it feels wrong for Chloe to have a pet. I mean . . . a pet would indicate she controls it, to a degree. A pet is, by nature, a lesser form than the species that 'owns' it. Bearemy, Pawlette, and Chloe are all equals in a sense -- Pawlette even won an election. Better to just call the cat Chloe's Furry Friend, and co-host of the Chloe Show.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:20 pm

It's just a word, Molly.

GreenTracks is Miguel's "pet."
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by cyrus2hip594 Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 pm

I would make CleoStar clhoes sister but with brown hair If you could make your own BABV celebrity... - Page 2 465488
cyrus2hip594
cyrus2hip594
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:28 pm

Haha! She should have a sibling.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah, maybe I was overthinking it . . . but furry friend is still better.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:42 pm

If you'd prefer that terminology, so be it.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2