Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items?

3 posters

Go down

Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? Empty Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items?

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:50 pm

I highly recommend it. B) I think in a bit of time, they'll likely get decently rare. Even though everybody can get them and all, they're still going to spike in rarity.

And take the current drink thingy for example? It has a specific name related to the new collection it is associated with. This would give it a very low chance of being rereleased. Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? 465488

Any trader, I advise you to keep some of these handy!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? Empty Re: Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items?

Post by Collin Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:07 pm

thanks luv.
I actually already did!
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? Empty Re: Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items?

Post by Luv Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Good job. Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? 465488 I'm keeping mine in my attic.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:37 pm

yes i do! Do you stock up on the interactive quest furniture items? 143839
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down