Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So proud of myself. :] Ever do this?

5 posters

Go down

So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? Empty So proud of myself. :] Ever do this?

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:04 am

There was this girl called FannyPink40 who asked me to trade. She asked for a few of my items and told me to pick from hers. As I was looking through her stuff, she chatted with me a bit, then thanked me for my patience because she was new.

So I took everything off her side of the trade and said, "Then this is my gift to you." She thanked me after we both accepted. She was clearly very happy, she thanked me a lot. :] She asked to be friends so I accepted.

It feels so great to make a new player feel welcome.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? Empty Re: So proud of myself. :] Ever do this?

Post by Cheer Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:09 am

Aww that's so nice of you.
I've given away an EFT for free before because someone really wanted it ^^
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? Empty Re: So proud of myself. :] Ever do this?

Post by JLBABV Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

Well done: ) I've asked newbies to trade then given them 1000 bb And a fountain gift or pawlette item. Before but never anything like that your so kind
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:13 am

I give people stuff all the time So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? 465488 mostly birthday and Christmas presents for friends So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:27 am

That's a pretty good feeling I bet So proud of myself. :] Ever do this? 143839 I do it sometimes but usually the players I meet want more items D:
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:36 am

She didn't ask for anything more. ^^ It was just some clothes I had laying around, she really seemed to want them.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down