Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

3 posters

Go down

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Empty The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:57 am

Welcome to my Blog! I am Stripes! Jessie's Zebra! I think it's about time you knew me better!

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Divide10

Here's my profile:

Name: Stripes Z Too
Height: 43cm
Weight: 388 Grams (or possibly more)
Fur Color: Black and White (Striped)
Eye Color: Brown
Favourite Food: Grass Muffins
Favourite Drink: Wheatgrass Juice
Favourite Color: Apart from Black and White... Green
Favourite Animal: Zebra (duh!)
Best Friend: Lennie Leopard (he's a vegeterian)
Place of Origin: (i.e. My imaginary place of birth!) Kenya!
Role model/s: Racing Stripes from his film, Marty the Zebra from Madagascar!

<<<< This is also me!

Here are a few snaps of me!

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Snapsh14
Me on Jessie's Bed

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Snapsh13
Me and my Birth Certificate! (Jessie edited her last name out)

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Snapsh15
Me and my Best Friend Lennie!

That's all I can write now as Jessie is telling me she wants to go back on! Bye for now!

Back! I just had to add this! It's Lennie's Birthday today so we are having a party!

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Party11

He's 1 year old today! The bears on the photo were the only ones who could fit in, Coco wanted to join in but she wouldn't fit. There's Promise the Rainbow bear, Glitzie, she's the purple one, me, lennie, the monkey which has no name, he's a smallfry, and Hamilton, the Scottish teddy!

That's basically it really! Oh! Speaking of birthdays! Look at what Jessie has on her wall! I'll take it down and show you! She got these for her birthday from her mum in 2009, who is quite talented.

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Snapsh16

Great huh? Jessie loves Zebras! And she loves me! The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 143839 But she still wants me to get off her laptop so I have to go now! Bye bye!

Hello again! I've been ill with a cold The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 597500

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Snapsh17

I had a blocked nose and a head ache and a sore throat and a bad cough! But I'm feeling better now The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 465488 Today, I borrowed Jessie's glasses while I read a very interesting book!

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Stripe10

that's all i have time for now! I'm right in the middle of Romeo and Juliet!

Last edited by JLBABV on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:16 am; edited 5 times in total
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Empty Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:00 am

Tusky : Hey there Stripes !
Love your blog, and Lennie seems like a nice guy !
Would you like to be friends ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Empty Re: The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare!

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:Tusky : Hey there Stripes !

Stripes: Yes please! Oh I must add, the little guy shown on Jessie's profile is me The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz just the cartoon version The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 143839
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 am

JLBABV wrote:

Stripes: Yes please! Oh I must add, the little guy shown on Jessie's profile is me The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz just the cartoon version The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 143839

Tusky : Don't worry, I realized ! Looks a lot like you The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz

Last edited by AleciaAutumn10 on Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add something)
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 am

AleciaAutumn10 wrote:
JLBABV wrote:

Tusky : Don't worry, I realized ! Looks a lot like you The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz

Stripes: Thanks *cheesy grin*
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:30 am

Bongos:Hey Stripes! I love Marty from Madagascar too :DD
Not as much as the monkeys though The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz
Wanna be friends?
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:10 am

DaisyBear3635 wrote:Bongos:Hey Stripes! I love Marty from Madagascar too :DD
Not as much as the monkeys though The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! Icon_razz
Wanna be friends?

Stripes: Of course Bongos! I'm about to update my blog so keep reading The Adventures of STRIPES! Zebra Extraordinare! 465488
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down