Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you ever go to the secret places anymore?

5 posters

Go down

Do you ever go to the secret places anymore? Empty Do you ever go to the secret places anymore?

Post by Collin Tue May 31, 2011 1:06 pm

I almost never go to the secret places anymore.
Everybody knows about them. Especially the coffee house one.

Sometimes I go with friends, but they're not as fun because people try to have private parties there. :/
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you ever go to the secret places anymore? Empty Re: Do you ever go to the secret places anymore?

Post by Dillonus Tue May 31, 2011 1:14 pm

I sometimes go to the secret places in busy dens because some people think they are boring and forget about them. I was there today because there was a flash mob at the Coffee Shop (don't ask) and It was really funny at first but then I wanted to get away so I went to the Top Secret Coffee Shop. It was 100% empty, so I put on a swimsuit and swam in the Top Secret Pool and ate food from the Coffee Shop. It was really relaxing. A few other people joined me also, and we talked and swam and had a great time together. It was way more fun than watching about 50 citizens all wearing the same thing and doing the same "move".
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Do you ever go to the secret places anymore? Empty Re: Do you ever go to the secret places anymore?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 1:18 pm

That sounds like a lot of fun, Makenzie. Do you ever go to the secret places anymore? 465488
I agree. Bear Boulevard is so cliche.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

There's not much to do there, so I don't. I hope there were more activities or adventures and stuff to do at the secret places.
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

That's actually a cool idea. Do you ever go to the secret places anymore? Icon_razz you could suggest a quest or adventure tied to each secret location.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Nice idea !
I dont really go cause no ones ever there !
It isnt even a secret anymore ):
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down