Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What else do you think VIBs should be able to do?

3 posters

Go down

What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? Empty What else do you think VIBs should be able to do?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:13 am

I think VIBs should get extra bear bills from playing games, and get a "Secret Headquarters" room for their cub condo under their basement.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? Empty Re: What else do you think VIBs should be able to do?

Post by Collin Tue May 31, 2011 8:15 am

I am a VIB and I like this idea. What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? 465488
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? Empty Re: What else do you think VIBs should be able to do?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:19 am

Thank you, Collin. What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? 465488
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 8:46 am

I guess that since you pay more that you should get more privileges
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 8:48 am

Of course. What else do you think VIBs should be able to do? Icon_razz There isn't much to the $5 a month for VIB membership
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down