Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you ever been out of your country?

+2
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
6 posters

Go down

Have you?

Have you ever been out of your country? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever been out of your country? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Have you ever been out of your country? Vote_lcap0%Have you ever been out of your country? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0
Back

Have you ever been out of your country? Empty Have you ever been out of your country?

Post by Luv Tue May 31, 2011 1:09 am

I haven't. Have you ever been out of your country? 597500 I really want to go to Canada for a trip this summer.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been out of your country? Empty Re: Have you ever been out of your country?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue May 31, 2011 1:10 am

I have .
I've lived in a lot of different countries Have you ever been out of your country? 143839
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Have you ever been out of your country? Empty Re: Have you ever been out of your country?

Post by Daize Tue May 31, 2011 1:12 am

I have.
Tons of times.
I hope you get to go Have you ever been out of your country? 610897
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue May 31, 2011 10:36 am

Yup. Lots of times.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Tue May 31, 2011 10:54 am

I have but like once
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Tue May 31, 2011 10:58 am

3 times but i only remember 2 as i was a baby the first, unless you count scotland and wales, if that's the case, Loads Of Times
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down