Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since everyone wants bunny glasses...

+16
JeannaBearFun
dakotaflower80
Winterfun
sandyverybeary3
HarryLove13
BrittaniWinter2
bearvilleisawesome
heidi02
MollyFlyer
lilteddybear
kristylucky1
Noel
AleciaAutumn10
Luv
Loveablegirl
muffinatormanic
20 posters

Go down

Since everyone wants bunny glasses... Empty Since everyone wants bunny glasses...

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 12:55 pm

Do you think they should give it out as a fountain item or event or quest? Why or why not?

I would like to but then they would lose their value as bunny glasses and being rare. What do you think?
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Since everyone wants bunny glasses... Empty Re: Since everyone wants bunny glasses...

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 12:57 pm

i think it should be a quest item but like you said it would not be rare anymore and plus people might go even more crazy if it was a quest item and they missed it.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Since everyone wants bunny glasses... Empty Re: Since everyone wants bunny glasses...

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 12:58 pm

yeah that's also true Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 465488! But still a lot of people would still have it .
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 3:59 pm

I'd be mad. It's a retired PSI. It should stay retired.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm

It wouldnt be special anymore ):
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 4:03 pm

For sure. I remember I was mad when the university leopard gave out that explorer hat.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 5:52 pm

For all the people (like myself) who worked hard to get them, it wouldn't be fair.. It might be nice for some people, but they would have no value after that. I think they should stay retired, and they can come up with a new kind of cool sunglasses available to everyone Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 465488
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:38 am

if that happened, I would be mad, too. it wouldn't be very special and rare anymore, and it wouldn't be a PSI. also, i have traded my Maxine Ski Hat, and two more rare items (i forgot what they were, but they were rare), and 2,000BB just for Bunny Glasses. O:
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by lilteddybear Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:44 am

I agree with everyone, if they gave them out like that then nobody would want them because everybody would have them.
lilteddybear
lilteddybear
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 am

No . . . though a part of me wouldn't mind if they did that with the peacock hat.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by heidi02 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:21 am

I think that would be bad, they would lose their rarity.
heidi02
heidi02
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by bearvilleisawesome Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

I agree with everyone, and maybe it wont be fair for people who traded a lot to get it them, but as you already know, there are a lot of people that want bunny glasses, but dont have enough rare things to trade for it, and I don't think its fair for them either, I mean so it might not be rare anymore, but does it really matter? It seems like a lot of the rare items are the old discontinued ones from like 2008 and from when bearville first started, but what about people who are new to bearville? It's not really fair that they missed out on all the rare items. Wouldn't it be even better as long as people get the stuff they wanted whether it is rare or not? I mean were all caught up in trying to get whats rare, and we think that since we have it, that it should stay rare. I'm pretty sure most of us where wishing (before we got bunny glasses and other rare) that they were easier to get. But try looking at from a different view, the view of other players, who don't have, wishing it was an item everyone could get. Maybe its good that they retired them? Maybe its not. Maybe it would be better if they let other people have a chance at getting them too right? IDK thats just my opinion. Besides what really makes things rare? Are they really rare? Or is it just in high demand because other people want it, and then everyone else wants it to. Bunny glasses aren't very rare anymore, since so many people have it, so what really is making them still "rare"? I mean it's not like its a managers item! If bunny glasses are in high demand then everyone should have a chance at getting them right? Because it seems like(in my opinion) that people only want bunny glasses because everyone else had them. So what if everyone had bunny glasses? And if they weren't rare? People wouldn't want them anymore? I think rare items should be based on how much that item means to us, and if we really do want and like that item, not just because other people have it, and other people want it. Right?Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 465488

Last edited by bearvilleisawesome on Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a couple sentences)
bearvilleisawesome
bearvilleisawesome
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BrittaniWinter2 Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:29 am

What gives things value is rarity, and demand.
So I think it should stay retired Since everyone wants bunny glasses... Icon_razz. Because if it suddenly became easily available to everyone it would lose it's value because it wouldn't be rare, and there wouldn't be any demand since everyone would have it.
BrittaniWinter2
BrittaniWinter2
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 pm

I go through my wants list every so often and consider if I really want something. A while back, I really wanted the hunter jacket; when I finally got it, I just tucked it away in my attic, never wore it, and eventually traded it away. A lot of the time, it becomes more about the wanting than the item itself.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HarryLove13 Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 pm

well they are really common already...i guess it wouldnt be bad except for the people that traded a lot for them
HarryLove13
HarryLove13
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by sandyverybeary3 Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:09 pm

i got mines pretty cheep hahaaha i think i traded two fountain items or it. but i think i like them better when things are rare, except the balloons, im so obsessed with getting all the balloons for bearville they created, especially the animal balloon Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 43940
sandyverybeary3
sandyverybeary3
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Winterfun Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 pm

bearvilleisawesome wrote:I agree with everyone, and maybe it wont be fair for people who traded a lot to get it them, but as you already know, there are a lot of people that want bunny glasses, but dont have enough rare things to trade for it, and I don't think its fair for them either, I mean so it might not be rare anymore, but does it really matter? It seems like a lot of the rare items are the old discontinued ones from like 2008 and from when bearville first started, but what about people who are new to bearville? It's not really fair that they missed out on all the rare items. Wouldn't it be even better as long as people get the stuff they wanted whether it is rare or not? I mean were all caught up in trying to get whats rare, and we think that since we have it, that it should stay rare. I'm pretty sure most of us where wishing (before we got bunny glasses and other rare) that they were easier to get. But try looking at from a different view, the view of other players, who don't have, wishing it was an item everyone could get. Maybe its good that they retired them? Maybe its not. Maybe it would be better if they let other people have a chance at getting them too right? IDK thats just my opinion. Besides what really makes things rare? Are they really rare? Or is it just in high demand because other people want it, and then everyone else wants it to. Bunny glasses aren't very rare anymore, since so many people have it, so what really is making them still "rare"? I mean it's not like its a managers item! If bunny glasses are in high demand then everyone should have a chance at getting them right? Because it seems like(in my opinion) that people only want bunny glasses because everyone else had them. So what if everyone had bunny glasses? And if they weren't rare? People wouldn't want them anymore? I think rare items should be based on how much that item means to us, and if we really do want and like that item, not just because other people have it, and other people want it. Right?Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 465488
i think she is right!!Since everyone wants bunny glasses... 465488
Winterfun
Winterfun
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by dakotaflower80 Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:54 am

I don't think it's a good idea. I traded rare for mine
dakotaflower80
dakotaflower80
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:09 am

Well since it's a PSI, it's not fair. Most of the bunny glasses you see in town cost money from real life. I would rather it stay the same. Honestly I have bunny glasses, and I'm really glad to have them, but people are fond of them because of the bunny or whatnot. Nice question..(:
And for sure, I don't feel much 'special' with them on. JS. (: Everyone has them, I think people without it are more special.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JLBABV Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 am

I was given mine as a gift from a friend who didn't want to play any more, and then they disappeared from my account, and i worked really hard to get them back (it was a glitch) so no i dont thinks so, it would be like giving away all the bears... if people paid money for an item, it's their choice whether they trade it or not... so no i don't think it should be a fountain item
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu! Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:54 am

I think a quest item.
Buht, if iht were a prize from a quest item, iht wouldn't be rare anymore. buht, stiil
Lulu!
Lulu!
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 pm

At one time; I had 3 pairs of bunny glasses.
I traded them, of course.
2 I traded hard for.
1 was from my friend leaving BABV.
Maybe its best to wait if your friends leave BABV..
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by KaleighAwesome6 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:57 pm

I think they should have a weekend where they give them out online. There's a lot of new people who don't have rare items to trade, and it would give them a chance. Although it would be unfair to those who traded an arm and a leg for them, it would be a good opportunity for the 'less-fortunate'.
<3
KaleighAwesome6
KaleighAwesome6
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down