Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)?

+2
Luv
muffinatormanic
6 posters

Go down

Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? Empty Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 am

I like the bearhead loading in the past because the new one with Bearemy seems to take longer than usual!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? Empty Re: Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)?

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 8:20 am

I agree. This one takes too long!
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? Empty Re: Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 8:22 am

Yeah i like the old one too and i miss the mini game too
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah i agree Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? 143839
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm

The old one.
The new one gets quite annoying after a couple times..
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 6:37 pm

I agree !
Bearemy takes so long to walk around Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:39 pm

Yup. Especially if you have a slow connection Bearhead loading(old) or bearemy loading(new)? 708123
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Yea.
When I'm on, if i open another tab, and then go back, i find that hes in the same spot !
its like i have to watch him walk around D:
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah, unless you leave it for a while, when it's on another tab.
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Mon May 30, 2011 6:45 pm

I do .
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 pm

At first it was cute, but I got sick of it, like yesterday, since it was like really slow, and then he starts cleaning and doing dancing on Brazil or something.. o.o
If it was faster, it would be much better.
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon May 30, 2011 6:52 pm

Yes I agree.. And I'm kinda confused about what he's doing when he's in Alaska.. ringing a bell?
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down