Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex?

+2
Loveablegirl
Luv
6 posters

Go down

Do you?

Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_lcap20%Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_lcap60%Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]
Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_lcap0%Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_lcap20%Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5
Back

Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Empty Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex?

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 7:55 am

I don't. xD

I just like getting the BB.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Empty Re: Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 am

same here i just like getting the bbs
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? Empty Re: Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex?

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 7:59 am

Yes,I do I check off what I did in real life. Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovelistic Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 am

I do everything in the list first then I check it off. Lol.
Lovelistic
Lovelistic
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 8:08 am

I don't I just want the bearbills Do you actually do the activities you check off in the Sportsplex? 143839 I'm being honest! >.<
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dillonus Mon May 30, 2011 8:27 am

I usually check them all off, but some times I do what I actually did.
Dillonus
Dillonus
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down