Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How often do you trade on Bearville?

+6
Josh
Luv
Anita
Loveablegirl
Daize
muffinatormanic
10 posters

Go down

How often do you trade on Bearville? Empty How often do you trade on Bearville?

Post by muffinatormanic Mon May 30, 2011 5:56 am

I trade when someone asks me but I don't usually do unless I'm bored on Bearville. How about you??
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

How often do you trade on Bearville? Empty Re: How often do you trade on Bearville?

Post by Daize Mon May 30, 2011 6:01 am

All I do on bearville is trade How often do you trade on Bearville? Icon_razz
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

How often do you trade on Bearville? Empty Re: How often do you trade on Bearville?

Post by Loveablegirl Mon May 30, 2011 6:08 am

i used to trade but ont anymore.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Mon May 30, 2011 6:22 am

A little,but i'm usually shopping at the BVO. How often do you trade on Bearville? 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Mon May 30, 2011 6:57 am

I trade on a daily basis.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Josh Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:37 am

Every day.. Enough said. I enjoy trading lol
Josh
Josh
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:38 am

Trading is so much fun. <3 It's like, the thing to do on BABV.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:08 am

Everyday, every week, every time im on. I just trade with whoever asks me How often do you trade on Bearville? Icon_razz
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:09 am

I trade with whoever asks me, and whoever I see. How often do you trade on Bearville? Icon_razz
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:10 am

I go on Bearville at least once a week, so whoever asks me to trade then, I'll trade.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:28 am

Same here. I never decline a trade, unless I'm in a hurry or something. Or if its someone who wants something rare for a fountain item, repeatedly asking.
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by GlitterL Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:29 am

I rarely trade on BABV, unless it's been pre-arranged in the BearXChange on here How often do you trade on Bearville? 465488
GlitterL
GlitterL
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by MollyFlyer Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 am

I trade daily; I make a point of hanging out on high-traffic servers to increase my chances of getting a good deal.
MollyFlyer
MollyFlyer
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Luv Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 am

As do I, Molly.

I don't go to high-traffic like Bear Boulevard, though.
Luv
Luv
The Unbeatable

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:48 pm

Most people in Bear Boulevard have good stuff. And some people make good offers too. The other day, I got an offer of my hearts tee for a baby panther hat and week-end dress. It's not all unfair trades there, you know ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down