Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are your ideas to make Bearville better?

4 posters

Go down

What are your ideas to make Bearville better?  Empty What are your ideas to make Bearville better?

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 12:02 am

What are you ideas?I have alot here's one:
When we go into the coffee shop roof top that's where we can buy food for our furry friends other then just apples!What do you think?
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas to make Bearville better?  Empty Re: What are your ideas to make Bearville better?

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 12:04 am

thats a good idea, they should have options too !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

What are your ideas to make Bearville better?  Empty Re: What are your ideas to make Bearville better?

Post by Anita Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 am

Like in your CBZ?They already have that. What are your ideas to make Bearville better?  465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sun May 29, 2011 12:11 am

It's an okay idea.
I guess..
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sun May 29, 2011 12:15 am

staraugust182 wrote:Like in your CBZ?They already have that. What are your ideas to make Bearville better?  465488

No I mean like in food .
We have a lot of options in foods but all bears have are apples.
They should have things like honey or milk and stuff, you know ?
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun May 29, 2011 12:38 am

well, what i really am thinking is to change back the old text not blue outlined and change back how our postion how it was before; everybody really seems to want the old version back
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down