Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could recieve any manager item what would it be?

+3
Loveablegirl
Anita
Kieran
7 posters

Go down

If you could recieve any manager item what would it be? Empty If you could recieve any manager item what would it be?

Post by Kieran Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 am

Random Question: If you had a choice of any manager item what would it be and why? If you could recieve any manager item what would it be? Icon_razz
Kieran
Kieran
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

If you could recieve any manager item what would it be? Empty Re: If you could recieve any manager item what would it be?

Post by Anita Sat May 28, 2011 8:08 am

The manager basket!Because all my friends want it and it would be awesome to see their reactions at school for when I tell them. xD
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

If you could recieve any manager item what would it be? Empty Re: If you could recieve any manager item what would it be?

Post by Loveablegirl Sat May 28, 2011 9:29 am

I want the bunny emotion i know that is not a item.
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by muffinatormanic Sat May 28, 2011 11:08 am

I would like the stuffing machine or fruit basket because its so cute and fashionable!
muffinatormanic
muffinatormanic
Forum Assist

Back to top Go down

Post by AleciaAutumn10 Sat May 28, 2011 5:37 pm

I would like the fruit basket because it so cute !
AleciaAutumn10
AleciaAutumn10
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Sat May 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Fruit basket ^^
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun May 29, 2011 12:52 am

i really want the stuff machine! If you could recieve any manager item what would it be? 143839
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down