Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Undefined" glitch

4 posters

Go down

"Undefined" glitch Empty "Undefined" glitch

Post by JamieMusicBear61 Wed May 25, 2011 3:53 am

So here I was, in my Cub Condo, getting my furry friend Harrigan to eat his apple, take a bath, and grab a nap...and all of a sudden I kept getting all these "Undefined" messages, which persisted until one of the meters for these actions dropped below 100%. As many of you know, getting your furry friend to do these things (or getting him to brush his teeth instead of taking a bath) is how you make sure he's happy--and making sure he's happy is an item that frequently pops up on the CBZ To-Do list.

One of today's items on the CBZ To-Do list is to score at least 150 points on Bear-2-Bear Bowling. So I went over to the Sportsplex to play a round, and reached that score by about the eighth or ninth frame--but as soon as I did so, the "Undefined" message came up again, and did so each time my score increased to the next level.

I occasionally get the "undefined" message when I get rewarded for reading Bearville Times, but from my experiences this morning it seems to me that the "Undefined" messages are mostly tied in with the CBZ To-Do list somehow: whenever you do something that would result in one of the items being "crossed off" the list for the day, you would get the "Undefined" message instead of the item being "crossed off".
JamieMusicBear61
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

"Undefined" glitch Empty Re: "Undefined" glitch

Post by Noel Wed May 25, 2011 8:21 am

That happens to me all the time too.. hope it get fixed soon "Undefined" glitch 708123
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 25, 2011 8:31 am

Hmmm....That used to happen to me all the time.
Well I know how to fix it now,I just waited about 30 seconds to 1 minute to go there. xD
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu May 26, 2011 3:53 am

JamieMusicBear61 wrote:So here I was, in my Cub Condo, getting my furry friend Harrigan to eat his apple, take a bath, and grab a nap...and all of a sudden I kept getting all these "Undefined" messages, which persisted until one of the meters for these actions dropped below 100%. As many of you know, getting your furry friend to do these things (or getting him to brush his teeth instead of taking a bath) is how you make sure he's happy--and making sure he's happy is an item that frequently pops up on the CBZ To-Do list.

One of today's items on the CBZ To-Do list is to score at least 150 points on Bear-2-Bear Bowling. So I went over to the Sportsplex to play a round, and reached that score by about the eighth or ninth frame--but as soon as I did so, the "Undefined" message came up again, and did so each time my score increased to the next level.

I occasionally get the "undefined" message when I get rewarded for reading Bearville Times, but from my experiences this morning it seems to me that the "Undefined" messages are mostly tied in with the CBZ To-Do list somehow: whenever you do something that would result in one of the items being "crossed off" the list for the day, you would get the "Undefined" message instead of the item being "crossed off".

Hi Jamie! The "Undefined" message will appear everytime you accomplish a task in your To-Do list. This is a glitch unfortunately "Undefined" glitch 903516 Please rest assured that we are working hard to fix this. Sorry fur the inconvenience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down