Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!

5 posters

Go down

Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  Empty Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!

Post by karenbearhug Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 am

For the next 10 days everyone can visit the zoo and check out the new baby animals! You'll also find a cool new animal care game!

Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  9r0t43

When you visit for the first time, you'll get a cool new zebra hoodie!
Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  23uczdv
karenbearhug
karenbearhug
Officer

Back to top Go down

Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  Empty Re: Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!

Post by Cheer Wed May 18, 2011 2:04 am

Ohh cool~
Thanks for sharing Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  143839
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  Empty Re: Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!

Post by Admin Wed May 18, 2011 2:38 am

On my way to grab the cool zebra hoodie! Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  143839
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Wed May 18, 2011 4:04 am

so cutee! Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  143839 i would buy a bab. but i'm broke Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  1107968042
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed May 18, 2011 5:25 am

Thanks for letting us known! I just got mine Check out the new arrivals at the zoo!  143839
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down