Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips?

+4
Daize
Noel
Anita
Cheer
8 posters

Go down

Which One Is Your Favourite?

What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_lcap0%What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_lcap50%What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_lcap17%What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_lcap33%What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_lcap0%What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6
Back

What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Empty What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips?

Post by Cheer Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 am

What's your favourite flavour of chips?
I kind of really want some... so it inspired this question xD
I like salt and vinegar, sea salt and pepper, and ketchup!
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Empty Re: What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips?

Post by Anita Thu May 05, 2011 10:38 am

I like bbq chips and spicy chips What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? 143839
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? Empty Re: What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips?

Post by Noel Thu May 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Salt and vinegar, or sour cream and onion, or cheddar and sour cream... Yummy!!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Daize Thu May 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Sour cream and onion, and BBQ.
Now I'm craving chips xD
Daize
Daize
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Fri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

Salt and Vinegar and potato chips xD
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Fri May 06, 2011 7:03 am

I don't have a favourite, I like mostly all of them What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? 143839 My favourite brand is Lays and Miss Vickie's though. I also like All Dressed, but it's not on the list. What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? 143839
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 06, 2011 1:00 pm

Sour Cream and Onion What's Your Favourite Kind of Chips? 465488 Or just plain with dip
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 1:01 pm

sour cream and onion and with ranch dip
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down