Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Station Glitch

4 posters

Go down

Train Station Glitch Empty Train Station Glitch

Post by GwynethLove Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:00 pm

When I was going to take the train, I went to the train station and you know where the arrival and depuartuare thing is? Well on the ground there was a picture of that and you could walk on it!

Also, the train was on top of the arrival and depuarature thing (the one by the train!)
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Train Station Glitch Empty Re: Train Station Glitch

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 am

GwynethLove wrote:When I was going to take the train, I went to the train station and you know where the arrival and depuartuare thing is? Well on the ground there was a picture of that and you could walk on it!

Also, the train was on top of the arrival and depuarature thing (the one by the train!)

Hi Gwyneth! We are aware of the issue and are currently working on getting it fixed. Thanks fur reporting! Train Station Glitch 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:08 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:When I was going to take the train, I went to the train station and you know where the arrival and depuartuare thing is? Well on the ground there was a picture of that and you could walk on it!

Hi Gwyneth! We are aware of the issue and are currently working on getting it fixed. Thanks fur reporting! Train Station Glitch 465488

OK!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Anita Wed May 04, 2011 8:26 am

Weird....It happened to me too... I hope the cybearguides can fix it soon Train Station Glitch 465488
Anita
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Wed May 04, 2011 8:43 am

Happened to me too.
Hope it gets fixed soon!!
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down