Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these sandwiches is the best?

+2
Cheer
Collin
6 posters

Go down

Which sandwich sounds the tastiest?

Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_lcap57%Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_lcap14%Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_lcap29%Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_lcap0%Which of these sandwiches is the best? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7
Back

Which of these sandwiches is the best? Empty Which of these sandwiches is the best?

Post by Collin Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:59 am

Ok, I'm a bit of a sandwich nut. I've been experimenting around in the kitchen to make the perfect sandwich....which one of these sounds the most appetizing to you?

Personally, I think my favorite is the Peanut Butter on Wheat with Chocolate Chip.

What is your favorite sandwich combo? I love anything with Peanut Butter.
It can include meats, cheeses, anything!
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Which of these sandwiches is the best? Empty Re: Which of these sandwiches is the best?

Post by Cheer Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 am

I like baguettes ^^;
With like Nutella or meats or cheeses or whatever.

And I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but on white bread. I can't stand the taste of whole wheat, haha.

{HAHA NUTELLA. <3}
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Which of these sandwiches is the best? Empty Re: Which of these sandwiches is the best?

Post by Noel Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:31 am

I don't really like peanut butter, but my favorite sandwich is turkey, provalone and pepper jack cheese, and mustard on wheat Which of these sandwiches is the best? 465488 really good
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:11 pm

oh definitely the classic pb&j Which of these sandwiches is the best? 523903
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:41 pm

CheerBear43 wrote:I like baguettes ^^;
With like Nutella or meats or cheeses or whatever.

And I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but on white bread. I can't stand the taste of whole wheat, haha.

{HAHA NUTELLA. <3}
Nutella is amazing. <3

You don't like wheat? I'm actually not much of a fan of white. Wheat just tastes so much better to me.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:42 pm

Noel wrote:I don't really like peanut butter, but my favorite sandwich is turkey, provalone and pepper jack cheese, and mustard on wheat :) really good
How could you not like peanut butter? xD I absolutely love it.

That does sound like a pretty good sandwich, though. Except for the mustard. I hate mustard!
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 am

Collin wrote:
Noel wrote:I don't really like peanut butter, but my favorite sandwich is turkey, provalone and pepper jack cheese, and mustard on wheat Which of these sandwiches is the best? 465488 really good
How could you not like peanut butter? Which of these sandwiches is the best? 1107968042 I absolutely love it.

That does sound like a pretty good sandwich, though. Except for the mustard. I hate mustard!
haha, you can substitute it for mayo, but how can you not like mustard?! Which of these sandwiches is the best? 143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Fri May 06, 2011 1:20 pm

Good Ol' PB&J Which of these sandwiches is the best? 465488
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveablegirl Fri May 06, 2011 1:24 pm

PBandJ is the best and will never go out of style
Loveablegirl
Loveablegirl
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down