Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the duck song 3(with pictures)

3 posters

Go down

the duck song 3(with pictures) Empty the duck song 3(with pictures)

Post by barbie6 Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:11 am

The duck walked up to a lemonade stand
the duck song 3(with pictures) Duck_w10
and he said to the man running the stand Hey follow me
The man said look whose back again cant you bug some feathered friends the man said im staying right here the duck said tear

Then he waddled away waddle waddle then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle Then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle waddle til the very next day

When the duck duck walked walked up up to to the lemonade stand he said said to to the man man who was runnin the stand Hey follow me

The man said look duck theres no way you could ask me the whole day i refuse

the duck said you loose

Then he waddled away waddle waddle then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle Then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle waddle til the very next day

When the duck duck walked walked up up to to the lemonade stand he said said to to the man man who was running the stand
the duck song 3(with pictures) The_ma10
Hey follow me

The man said OK duck you win if i say no you'll just come back again so lead the way the duck said OK

so the duck duck lead lead the the man man to the corner store and then then they they stopped stopped outside of the store
the duck song 3(with pictures) They_s10
the duck said go ask the woman if you could use her duck-tape for a minute or two Duck tape what for the duck said theres the door

so the man walked in and the woman said hi suddenly he felt a little bit shy
the duck song 3(with pictures) The_ma11
he walked up slowly and then at last and said you seem nice

could i use your duck tape really fast she said i like this duck tape it stops annoying ducks asking for grapes

Then she said with a smile you can use it awhile the man said thnx you seem nice the woman laughed you said that twice she said you seem nice to the man said so do you

Then the man left the store with a pretty big grin and the duck said stay here while i go in

Then the duck duck walked walked in in to to the corner store he said said to to the the woman woman who was running the store
the duck song 3(with pictures) And_he13
Hey got any duck tape

The woman said oh no its you you planned all this It could be true by the way by the way by the way i got one more question for you Got Any Grapes

then he waddled away waddle waddle then he waddled away waddle waddle waddle then away waddled away waddle waddle waddle waddle til the very next d d d d then he waddled away

the duck song 3(with pictures) Duck_f10
barbie6
barbie6
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

the duck song 3(with pictures) Empty Re: the duck song 3(with pictures)

Post by taylarallheart46 Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:25 am

Haha, i seen that video the duck song 3(with pictures) 465488 It's Funny
taylarallheart46
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:29 am

This gave me a good laugh. the duck song 3(with pictures) 465488
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down