Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed!

3 posters

Go down

Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed! Empty Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed!

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:17 am

I wanna say that from the Bear Stuff store, have you heard about this item called, " Soccer Floor Lamp" ? Well that name you heard off has changed! They changed it to, "Saucer Floor Lamp". Do you like the name?
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed! Empty Re: Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed!

Post by ConverseGirl Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:04 am

Oh, cool! I will check right now! Thx for letting me know!
ConverseGirl
ConverseGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed! Empty Re: Bear Stuff Store Item Name Changed!

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:19 am

Um, actually, hmmm, well the name didnt change for me. Its always been Saucer floor lamp
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ConverseGirl Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:46 am

Oh, that's weird. BTW, I LOVE everybody's pictures. It's too bad, my laptop won't let me download stuff. So, instead, I took a picture of one out of millions of stuffed animals I found.
ConverseGirl
ConverseGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:11 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:Um, actually, hmmm, well the name didnt change for me. Its always been Saucer floor lamp

That said Soccer Floor lamp on mine. Weird........
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down