Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)

+5
BabvRocksGirl
emmie
GwynethLove
xXBlackCatXx
Bear_Trends_Mag
9 posters

Go down

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Empty Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)

Post by Bear_Trends_Mag Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:21 pm

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Beartrensmagbanner

What is Bear Trends Magazine? Bear Trends Magazine gives friendly tips on how to create your own style, dress
great, and keep up with what other BABV citizens are wearing! Please keep in mind that BTM does not sell clothes!

January 27, 2011

Hey BABV Fashionistas! This is BTM's first ever post on our page and I (the creator and head of the company) would like to apologize for not bringing the fall collection. My computer broke and it took a few months to fix it, get everything in place again, and to have to restart everything. When my computer was finally fixed it was a little before Christmas. It was unfortunately too late for the winter/fall collection. Sad, I know, right? Well my computer is still having problems, but I'm trying my very best! Again, sorry and please forgive me. Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  597500
Anyway, back to more happier thoughts! I am happy to announce the Spring 2011 Collection is on its way to BGF!
Please keep in mind I do not design clothes, I just give friendly tips on cute outfit ideas!
Oh, and one more thing! My name is BaileyLuv2Shop29, so if you see me in BABV make sure to stop by and say hi! I would love to chat with you about the latest BABV trends! We could even have lunch together if you want!
Thank you!
BaileyLuv2Shop29

FASHION FLASH!
Floral Patterns are great and trendy for Spring! Buy lots of dresses and sandals also! Remember to buy lots of tank tops and shorts because its gonna get hot soon!

February 4, 2011

Hi! I just wanted to say that that Spring Collection is almost done and I just wanted to say that and thats it. Sorry the Blog is short but I really have nothing to say! LOL
Thank You! Bye!

February 21,2011

Hi! Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  465488 Thought I would just check in and say yeah I stink at Spring clothes. I do have some clothes but I dont think their any good and am debating myself whether I should even post them. Should I? Tell me should I try because they are probably going to stink. LOL I'm better at summer. Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Icon_razz Anyway, I am at this awesome party (The Emoticon Party) so yeah I just decided to drop in and update while I was online today. Thanks and Stay Fabulous!

April 17,2011

Hi!! Wow I haven't been on in a very long time! Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  465488 Sorry Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  597500 I also haven't been on BABV in about a month either. I've just been really busy (as usual). Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Icon_razz I also noticed the new banner thingy on the home page of BGF Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839 Anyway its really cool Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839 so yeah. Thanks!

FASHION FLASH!
Capris are great for summer! They can be in any color and go with almost everything! Make sure to pick so up next time you visit the Pawlette Coufur Boutique!

Last edited by Bear_Trends_Mag on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:11 am; edited 5 times in total
Bear_Trends_Mag
Bear_Trends_Mag
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Empty Re: Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)

Post by xXBlackCatXx Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:39 pm

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839 cool Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Icon_razz
xXBlackCatXx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Empty Re: Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)

Post by GwynethLove Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:03 pm

awesome
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:38 am

nice blog Idea!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by BabvRocksGirl Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:46 am

Awesomee! xD Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  Images11
BabvRocksGirl
BabvRocksGirl
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_Trends_Mag Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Yay I get a star! LOL :lol: Thanks for reading guys!

Make sure to check out the new FASHION FLASH!
Bear_Trends_Mag
Bear_Trends_Mag
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:28 pm

ha ha!! np xD and okay i'll be sure to
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_Trends_Mag Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:51 am

Updated!!! Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839
Bear_Trends_Mag
Bear_Trends_Mag
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:58 am

oh nice!! xD
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:40 pm

I love this Magazine!Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839 Bear Trends all the way.Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:17 pm

I love it!
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear_Trends_Mag Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:47 am

UPDATED!!!!!! (FOR ONCE LOL) Thanks guys Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839 And DemiDiva339 yeah! Bear Trends all the way! LOL Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  1107968042
:lol:
Bear_Trends_Mag
Bear_Trends_Mag
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Fresh! :melikey:
Admin
Admin
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:47 am

:melikey: Bear Trends Magazine HeadQuarters (Blog)  143839
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Collin Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 am

Haha, gotta say, this is a cutesy idea.

You should do a segment on male fashions for a day. I'd read it.
Collin
Collin
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down