Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Move Glitch?

3 posters

Go down

Move Glitch? Empty Move Glitch?

Post by Cheer Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:19 am

My Valentine's Dance move doesn't work.

When I choose it, my character does nothing, and no moves work until I change where I am in BABV through the map.
And when I choose it while I'm doing another move, the other move will keep going and the Valentine's Dance won't show up.

Thanks for helping.
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Move Glitch? Empty Re: Move Glitch?

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:54 am

CheerBear43 wrote:My Valentine's Dance move doesn't work.

When I choose it, my character does nothing, and no moves work until I change where I am in BABV through the map.
And when I choose it while I'm doing another move, the other move will keep going and the Valentine's Dance won't show up.

Thanks for helping.

Hi Jessica! We're still running some tests regarding this issue. Thanks fur reporting Move Glitch? 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheer Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:57 am

I'm sorry, but it's still not working... I don't know if it's just me with this glitch, but it's been over a month. :\
Oh, I forgot to include that it's the one from 2008, not the one from Bearville Outfitters.
Thanks~
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:17 pm

That happened to me too but not the valentine day one it's the sliding move,
my character just stands there :/
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:19 am

I'm sorry, but it's still not working... I don't know if it's just me with this glitch, but it's been over a month. :\
Oh, I forgot to include that it's the one from 2008, not the one from Bearville Outfitters.
Thanks~

Hi Jessica! We are currently having an issue with the Valentine's Dance move. I understand your concern and our DevelopBear team is currently working on it. I'm beary sorry for the inconvenience. Move Glitch? 903516 Please stay tuned for updates.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down