Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions

+4
DinnergirlSam47
BriannalovesBABV
emmie
Bear
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Empty Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions

Post by Bear Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:44 pm

Is there something you've always wanted to know about graphics?
Something you've always wondered about how to make?
Ask/suggest here!

Last edited by Bear on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Empty Re: Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions

Post by emmie Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:16 pm

how do you stroke babv charatcers?? i use gimp and photofiltre Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Icon_razz
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Empty Re: Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions

Post by Bear Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:26 pm

lollipops511 wrote:how do you stroke babv charatcers?? i use gimp and photofiltre Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Icon_razz

That's a great suggestion! I'll be sure to provide a tutorial soon Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488 Others may also make graphic tutorials also as mentioned in my Graphic Tutorial thread

Last edited by Bear on Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:37 pm

How to make something transparent on GIMP [: Please!! rofl
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:09 am

How do you upload an animated avatar or siggy?
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:15 am

BriannalovesBABV wrote:How to make something transparent on GIMP [: Please!! rofl

oh Bri, i can do that! (: or is that okay with you Bear??
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 am

lollipops511 wrote:
BriannalovesBABV wrote:How to make something transparent on GIMP [: Please!! Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 960617

oh Bri, i can do that! (: or is that okay with you Bear??

That's perfectly fine! Feel free to post your own threads etc in the club, don't be afraid Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488 I've mentioned it in this thread:
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t55019-graphic-tutorials
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:50 am

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:How do you upload an animated avatar or siggy?

If you want a full detailed tutorial, let me know. But if you want something very short here let me tell you now. Once you have your animated avatar/siggy, (you MUST save the file type as .gif) upload it to an image hosting site, for example TinyPic.

If you are trying to upload an avatar, take the direct link (without the IMG code, that is the "[/IMG]" etc), if there is not direct link just copy the directlink and take out the IMG code part. After, go to your profile, then to your avatar, and paste the link into "Link to an off-site avatar".

If you are trying to upload a signature, do it normally and just take the IMG code and go to your profile, then your signature, and paste the IMG code there Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488

The main thing is that you MUST save your file as a .gif so it stays animated.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DinnergirlSam47 Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

Bear wrote:
DinnergirlSam47 wrote:How do you upload an animated avatar or siggy?

If you want a full detailed tutorial, let me know. But if you want something very short here let me tell you now. Once you have your animated avatar/siggy, (you MUST save the file type as .gif) upload it to an image hosting site, for example TinyPic.

If you are trying to upload an avatar, take the direct link (without the IMG code, that is the "[/IMG]" etc), if there is not direct link just copy the directlink and take out the IMG code part. After, go to your profile, then to your avatar, and paste the link into "Link to an off-site avatar".

If you are trying to upload a signature, do it normally and just take the IMG code and go to your profile, then your signature, and paste the IMG code there Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488

The main thing is that you MUST save your file as a .gif so it stays animated.

Thank you sooooo much
DinnergirlSam47
DinnergirlSam47
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm

DinnergirlSam47 wrote:Thank you sooooo much

Your welcome, and let me know if you need any other help Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:14 am

i posted my guide! (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by princess M Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 am

Hey bear i hate to bother you but i always wanted to know how to fix a picture on another one like those on your awesome blends?

thx! Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 610897
princess M
princess M
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:36 am

lollipops511 wrote:i posted my guide! (:
Awesome that's great, thanks! Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 143839

princess M wrote:Hey bear i hate to bother you but i always wanted to know how to fix a picture on another one like those on your awesome blends?

thx! Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 610897
You're not bothering me:) And what do you mean by "fix a picture"? Do you mean blending the photos?
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:37 am

What about having a shadow behind your babv character? Kinda like that loading picture that shows when you go on here. I use photofiltre.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

oh i think i know how to! let me get back to you on that; if i do then i'll post a guide for photofiltre Mindy! (:
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCaneSash Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:58 pm

How do you make something Faded??
CandyCaneSash
CandyCaneSash
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:55 pm

CandyCaneSash wrote:How do you make something Faded??

Please clarify and be more specific...? Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by CandyCaneSash Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Bear wrote:

Please clarify and be more specific...? Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488

Its like this:

Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions Candir10

See how the back of the charater is black??
CandyCaneSash
CandyCaneSash
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 am

CandyCaneSash wrote:
Bear wrote:

Its like this:

Oh i know! what photo editor do you use?? so i can post the guide
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:09 am

CandyCaneSash wrote:
Bear wrote:

Its like this:

That is called a drop shadow Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488
I've made a tutorial for that on Gimp, since I am not sure which graphic program you use. The link is below.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t55421-how-to-apply-drop-shadow-to-your-images-gimp-any-version#778630
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:31 am

Bear wrote:
CandyCaneSash wrote:
Bear wrote:

Its like this:

That is called a drop shadow Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488
I've made a tutorial for that on Gimp, since I am not sure which graphic program you use. The link is below.
http://www.bearvilleguide.com/t55421-how-to-apply-drop-shadow-to-your-images-gimp-any-version#778630

awesome!! =D great guide btw!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 am

Thank you Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488 Your's are good too.
Try it out and let me know if it works for you.
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:45 pm

i have another one! how do you make a blend on Gimp?! for like celebs thanks!
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:14 am

lollipops511 wrote:i have another one! how do you make a blend on Gimp?! for like celebs thanks!

Sure, I'll do that as soon as I can Graphic Tutorial Suggestions/Questions 465488
Bear
Bear
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by emmie Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm new with photo shop, and i'd like a guide on how to do a heart animation photo shop ;D sorry if that's to much
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next