Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open??

2 posters

Go down

Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open?? Empty Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open??

Post by GwynethLove Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:00 am

I was going to the classroom and clicked on "go to class" and then the "4th/ 5th grade" class said 0:00 and then the "Kindergaten/1st grade" and "2nd and 3rd" grade classes times start spinning fast, and then said 0:00 too! and then sixth grade class did that too! I cleared my cache, and logged in and out. What's wrong??
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open?? Empty Re: Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open??

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:15 am

GwynethLove wrote:I was going to the classroom and clicked on "go to class" and then the "4th/ 5th grade" class said 0:00 and then the "Kindergaten/1st grade" and "2nd and 3rd" grade classes times start spinning fast, and then said 0:00 too! and then sixth grade class did that too! I cleared my cache, and logged in and out. What's wrong??

That's strange :wonders: We tested it and didn't find any problems. Can you provide a screenshot? Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open?? 465488
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open?? Empty Re: Classroom Game- Time is 0:00 and won't open??

Post by GwynethLove Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am

its hard for me to do it. Sorry. I tried to post the pic but can't.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:19 am

GwynethLove wrote:its hard for me to do it. Sorry. I tried to post the pic but can't.

I see...We didn't find any problems though. Are you still experiencing this?
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am

JoeCyBearGuide wrote:
GwynethLove wrote:its hard for me to do it. Sorry. I tried to post the pic but can't.

I see...We didn't find any problems though. Are you still experiencing this?

yes. I tried to take a photo and upload and the picture had the clocks not moving still. That's the proof.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down