Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ME, Myself, and that guy over there

5 posters

Go down

ME, Myself, and that guy over there Empty ME, Myself, and that guy over there

Post by karayourock3 Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

I had to make a Poem for my Lititure class so I decided to share it with you, I had to take out a line in the first part of the poem because of my school...

Me, Myself, and that guy over there..

MY name is simply Kara
and I am only twelve
In Books I will delve

Snowglobes are my collection
as anyone can see
this is a little snapshot
of me just being me

Family is so special
that's where I like to be
the four of us together
in perfect harmoney

I guess I am pretty simple
many of you may know
I hope that when I am older
fun places I will go.

-Kara

[i]It's a little cheesy since it had to be about me[/]
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

ME, Myself, and that guy over there Empty Re: ME, Myself, and that guy over there

Post by emmie Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:52 am

great job ME, Myself, and that guy over there 143839.. i like it
emmie
emmie
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

ME, Myself, and that guy over there Empty Re: ME, Myself, and that guy over there

Post by Lee♥ Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm

Awesome! You shud b a poet! =]
Lee♥
Lee♥
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:05 am

Your a year older then me ME, Myself, and that guy over there 143839
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:40 pm

Oh my, Kara. I've heard some of your poems before (or stories), and this is just simply wonderful! (: No, I don't think it sound even 1% cheesy! I love how it describes you, that shows more about the poet. Your poems are simply splendid, and I really do hope to hear more of your work (stories, or poems) soon because they are really good. Yes, I agree with Lee, you should be a poet. If that's what you want to do, follow your dreams! You will succeed, you are very good at writing poems. If you don't want to do that as your career, then you can be whatever you want to be. Very good work, Kara. (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by karayourock3 Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:00 am

Kelly99 wrote:Oh my, Kara. I've heard some of your poems before (or stories), and this is just simply wonderful! (: No, I don't think it sound even 1% cheesy! I love how it describes you, that shows more about the poet. Your poems are simply splendid, and I really do hope to hear more of your work (stories, or poems) soon because they are really good. Yes, I agree with Lee, you should be a poet. If that's what you want to do, follow your dreams! You will succeed, you are very good at writing poems. If you don't want to do that as your career, then you can be whatever you want to be. Very good work, Kara. (:

Thanks! ME, Myself, and that guy over there 143839 Most of my stories are horrible though ME, Myself, and that guy over there Icon_razz
karayourock3
karayourock3
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:09 am

karayourock3 wrote:
Kelly99 wrote:Oh my, Kara. I've heard some of your poems before (or stories), and this is just simply wonderful! (: No, I don't think it sound even 1% cheesy! I love how it describes you, that shows more about the poet. Your poems are simply splendid, and I really do hope to hear more of your work (stories, or poems) soon because they are really good. Yes, I agree with Lee, you should be a poet. If that's what you want to do, follow your dreams! You will succeed, you are very good at writing poems. If you don't want to do that as your career, then you can be whatever you want to be. Very good work, Kara. (:

Thanks! ME, Myself, and that guy over there 143839 Most of my stories are horrible though ME, Myself, and that guy over there Icon_razz
Not in my opinion they're not! I always think your stories are superb, Kara! (:
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum