Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous!

+2
LoraDazzle4
GwynethLove
6 posters

Go down

Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! Empty Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous!

Post by GwynethLove Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:45 am

Hi its Gwyneth I have some surprising news! Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! 160811

Its a surprise inside Maxine Clark's condo! Remember Maxine's blue bed? It has turned out to be a couch! Yes folks, it is a surprise! But how did I know? My friend wanted me to come to Maxine's condo for a special party I was invited on BABV, so everyone was dancing and when everyone went inside we all was shocked about the bed! So start going to Maxine's condo everywhere and you will see my story true.

from,

GwynethLove
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! Empty Re: Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous!

Post by LoraDazzle4 Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:57 am

omg! I've seen it! I don't like it that much lol Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! 465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by horsegal1235 Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:06 am

i like it better with the couch.. it looks roomier
horsegal1235
horsegal1235
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:34 am

its soooo surprising... (;
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by colinpink Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am

wow that is interesting Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! 465488 We need to check this out ASAP!!
colinpink
colinpink
Officer/Zoo Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:16 pm

Yes, I found that out about a few days before you metioned this. Good eyes, Gwyneth. But I think that they had removed for a reason. You see, when it had a bed, anyone could put their bears to sleep and/or sleep on it themselves. Perhaps the creators then thought that some of the characters were abusing the use of a public bed. The people that put their bears to sleep their had let them sleep their instead of buying a bed of their own, which can be cateorgized as abuse of a public bed. I understand that some people used Maxine's house in videos if not everyone in the play could get into a condo (because they don't have a bear), and they would pretend that it was their house. The creators might of then felt jealous because it was created for BABV characters to know that it is Maxine's house and property. So then the creators then changed the bed into another couch. There you have it, this is my theory on why they might of changed it. This is not for sure, it is just my opinion and theory of my own about this topic.
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by NikkiAngel877 Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:30 am

Good thinking.... I'm gonna guess that, too. I did that with my bear sometimes, even though I had 4 beds in my condo Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! Icon_razz
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellz Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am

NikkiAngel877 wrote:Good thinking.... I'm gonna guess that, too. I did that with my bear sometimes, even though I had 4 beds in my condo Maxine Clark's Condo- Suspicous! Icon_razz
Yeah I have like 15 beds, but I never did that. And, I'm not trying to be critical, but I like to consider it a "theory" because I thought of that by myself, so it's not really a guess then. Man, I'm a grammar-freak...
Kellz
Kellz
Forum Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:48 pm

Great comments about her house guys... Its awesome, can't wait for my next one!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down