Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated?

+8
Jazzy-Jasmine
helenacool18
LoraDazzle4
Noel
GreenEarthGirl123
Cheer
ClayLuv1
GwynethLove
12 posters

Go down

What gameworld you think is top rated? (100% pure good!)

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_lcap7%What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_lcap80%What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 12 ]
What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_lcap7%What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_lcap6%What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_lcap0%What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Empty What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated?

Post by GwynethLove Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:36 am

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated?

AllGirlArcade.com-Sparkcity world
Buildabearville
Stardoll
Millsberry
Webkinz

Which you think is top rated?

Removed links/ Hampton
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Empty Re: What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated?

Post by ClayLuv1 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 am

Personaly..none of those to me a diffrent one that no one has heard of really What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Icon_razz
ClayLuv1
ClayLuv1
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Empty Re: What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated?

Post by Cheer Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:44 am

Buildabearville.

I think Spark City's too small and Millsberry is kind of boring after a while. I never really liked Stardoll and I played Webkinz back in 2007, so yeah. What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? Icon_razz
Cheer
Cheer
Events Planner/Superstar

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:47 am

I like buildabearville more because it seems like there is more to do.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:23 am

I think BABV is the best cuz I don't really like stardoll, millsberry gets boring, spark city is ok, not that great, and webkinz expire What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? 597500 so yeah buildabearville, lol
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:45 pm

oooh
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:47 am

BABV! Oviios!
i don't really like stardoll, webiknz i don't remember my key and that stuff and idon't kno wthe rest so... BABV ROX! What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? 599963
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:42 am

I see... BABV is my type too... Soon new poll....
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by helenacool18 Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 am

Buildabearville is the best ! What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? 143839
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy-Jasmine Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:12 am

I think Build A Bear I used to like Stardoll but it got boring after a while and I quite like Moshi Monsters that is fun (:
Jazzy-Jasmine
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetBanana21 Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:21 am

Babv all the way What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? 610897
they always have fun things to do
quests,guest speakers,dance moves,emoticons, the carnival, games, trade,etc.
its awesome i love it What online gameworld do you think is 100% best rated? 75551
JanetBanana21
JanetBanana21
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by mindynature Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:34 am

BABV all the way!
I don't really like stardoll, Spark City World, or Millsberry and Webkinz expire.
mindynature
mindynature
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:15 am

Considering the fact i don't get on most of these websites anymore i chose Millsberry. That was my all time favorite when i was in elementary lol
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by AbbygailBearDiva59 Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

babv. xD
AbbygailBearDiva59
AbbygailBearDiva59
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down