Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville!

+7
GreenEarthGirl123
CarlyAllHeart261
BriannalovesBABV
Noel
JLBABV
helenacool18
NikkiAngel877
11 posters

Go down

What do you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville?

Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap12%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 9 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap6%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap6%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 5 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap16%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 12 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap9%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 9% 
[ 7 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap12%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 9 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap13%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 10 ]
Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_lcap8%Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 6 ]
[ 5 ]
[ 9 ]

Total Votes : 77

Poll closed

Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Empty Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville!

Post by NikkiAngel877 Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:37 am

Here is a random poll for you guys! Its fun too Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! 143839

Moved from Bug Reports / Hamptonbear
NikkiAngel877
NikkiAngel877
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Empty Re: Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville!

Post by helenacool18 Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:28 am

lol !
helenacool18
helenacool18
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! Empty Re: Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville!

Post by JLBABV Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:09 am

I chose... ALL OF THEM! These are WICKED ideas!!!

My Fave: DownTown, Highway or Museum... i can't decide!
JLBABV
JLBABV
Official Photographer

Back to top Go down

Post by Noel Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:03 am

I like all of these ideas! Hard to choose just one
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by BriannalovesBABV Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:35 am

We already have a farm, and we don't really need a humane socitey, so I'd choose Muesum
BriannalovesBABV
BriannalovesBABV
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlyAllHeart261 Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:53 am

I like all of those ideas! Poll for what you want to see in Build-A-Bear-Ville! 143839 I like the idea of a fashion show place
CarlyAllHeart261
CarlyAllHeart261
Forum Assist/Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:10 am

I think downtown would be cool
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:50 am

All are good ideas! But i like the Humane Society For Animals!
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by debbiedecembear1 Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:52 am

I really like the Amusement Park idea! If they create one, they should create virtual rollercoasters we could ride in like the Farris Wheel. And just like the Carnival it could open around Spring and end by Fall. Also, little souvenir shops. You should definately e-mail your idea to maxine!
debbiedecembear1
debbiedecembear1
Jr Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post by carlysoccerbear45 Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Wow you think of great ideas!! I think my fav would be the amusement park!!
carlysoccerbear45
carlysoccerbear45
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GagaFan Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:21 pm

This was so fun Thank you. I would love an amusement park!!
GagaFan
GagaFan
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down