Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappeared

5 posters

Go down

Disappeared  Empty Disappeared

Post by awesomedancer12 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:10 am

When I put my accessories or clothing in my attic later on they disappear and I can never get them back 😢 Disappeared  597500 Has this happened to anyone else?

Moved from BGF Club parties / Hamptonbear
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Disappeared  Empty Re: Disappeared

Post by LoraDazzle4 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 am

well, i dont really use my attic, and nearly never i put my things on it so, no it hasen't happend to me, but when i put something i allways have them back. + this should be on the glitches seccion. Disappeared  465488
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by hallecat321 Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:50 am

Yes i agree with Loradazzle4 i never reeally put stuff in my attic unless i have tons of the same stuff and it is a glittch and if you don't get your stuff back you should e-mail maxine or buildabear and tell them what you are missing and the might be able to get it back.

P.S. This should be under Bear Talk not Partys
hallecat321
hallecat321
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:55 am

awesomedancer12 wrote:When I put my accessories or clothing in my attic later on they disappear and I can never get them back 😢 Disappeared  597500 Has this happened to anyone else?

Moved from BGF Club parties / Hamptonbear

Please email vwhelp@buildabear.com with a list of the items lost. Disappeared  903516 Sorry for the inconvenience.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by ashleypink30 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 am

Yes that is happening to everyone!That's why I am takiing photos of my stuff on my attic so I can send is the stuff dissapear the stuff I lost.
ashleypink30
ashleypink30
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum