Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is the best thing you've done?

+8
HamptonBear
j3nny22
❤Crystal❤
zoeybearsrule200
xXBlackCatXx
LoraDazzle4
EveAngel
GwynethLove
12 posters

Go down

what best thing you've done by these?

what is the best thing you've done? Vote_lcap27%what is the best thing you've done? Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
what is the best thing you've done? Vote_lcap7%what is the best thing you've done? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
what is the best thing you've done? Vote_lcap20%what is the best thing you've done? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
what is the best thing you've done? Vote_lcap7%what is the best thing you've done? Vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
what is the best thing you've done? Vote_lcap39%what is the best thing you've done? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

what is the best thing you've done? Empty what is the best thing you've done?

Post by GwynethLove Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:11 am

what is the best thing you've done out of these 5! pick by 10 days!
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

what is the best thing you've done? Empty Re: what is the best thing you've done?

Post by EveAngel Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 am

Intresting poll,My votes would probally be Recyle and make everyone proud.
Its a really intresting poll and a great way to know people more without asking to much personal information.
EveAngel
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

what is the best thing you've done? Empty Re: what is the best thing you've done?

Post by LoraDazzle4 Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 am

Study hard for more than one hour :s anddd i've done more things apart from thoose what is the best thing you've done? 143839
LoraDazzle4
LoraDazzle4
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by xXBlackCatXx Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 am

everything but read LOL
xXBlackCatXx
Novice Bear
Novice Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by zoeybearsrule200 Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 am

none of those XDDD
zoeybearsrule200
zoeybearsrule200
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by ❤Crystal❤ Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:47 am

Recycling, that's it. XD
❤Crystal❤
❤Crystal❤
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny22 Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:31 am

Recycle, studdyy & Readd, I havent actually read so many pages in just one book but in total ive probably read that many , idk maybee, Im a reading freek & Geek ! Lol what is the best thing you've done? 610897)
j3nny22
j3nny22
Guide Bear
Guide Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by HamptonBear Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 am

I've done all of those things what is the best thing you've done? 143839 I just haven't read all of those pages in one sitting. I used to do a lot of reading in my spare time.. not so much anymore except for text books since I have no time now lol. And I study hard in college for good 6-8 hour long periods. Not enough time in a day, so I sit around studying all night long for exams.
HamptonBear
HamptonBear
Chief Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm

I have to say all of those but the best but BEST thing i ever done is helping a baby kitten finding her mommy.It was a newborn kitten and needed food to eat and drink so we wanted to find her's mommy yeah it's a her.This happened during my cousin's communion.We were inside her house me and my cousin's were talking and suddenly my brother come's in the house rushed and suprised and said ''There's a little kitten outside!'' and me and my cousin rushed outside and we saw the kitten it was so cute and in that day was super hot so we were worried that something bad will happen to the kitten so everytime when i go to my cousin's house I always see cat's next to my cousin;s neighbors so I said ''Why dont we take the cat next to that house.'' so everyone agreed we went there and there was bunch of cat's in the bushes in the house and when we out the kitten down this big cat came and grabed the kitten and we all got happy and we shouted yay!So that's the best thing i every done what is the best thing you've done? 465488
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomedancer12 Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:50 pm

Mine is make everyone proud and study for about more then an hour.
awesomedancer12
awesomedancer12
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:27 pm

I helped a couple of 2nd graders who had trouble reading learn how to read.
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:55 pm

i made everyone proud by talking to my baby brother to be quiet on an attraction.
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by JeannaBearFun Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:41 am

I've done 1, 3, and 5. what is the best thing you've done? Icon_razz Maybe 4 because I read a lot of books multiple times. Oh and 2 because...well not in real life. what is the best thing you've done? Icon_razz
The best thing I have done.. well I do a lot of things that people say thanks to.. probably just helping and being nice to people daily. what is the best thing you've done? 465488 It's a good quality, better than being mean/rude.
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by GwynethLove Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:14 am

ok thank you for your post jeanna,
GwynethLove
GwynethLove
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down