Bearville Guide Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!)

5 posters

Go down

Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!) Empty Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!)

Post by DemiDiva339 Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:39 pm

Do you now the Loading Mini Game when your entering Babv?If you do then you'll know what im talking about.When i was entering babv and when the part of the mini game comes it was not there!It was all blue with the green button taht says Enter!Is that a Glitch?Wat do you think?
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!) Empty Re: Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!)

Post by Noel Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:53 pm

probably, that didn't happen to me
Noel
Noel
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!) Empty Re: Loading Mini Game Glitch!!(Happened Right Now!!!)

Post by DemiDiva339 Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:53 am

Oh
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeCyBearGuide Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 am

DemiDiva339 wrote:Do you now the Loading Mini Game when your entering Babv?If you do then you'll know what im talking about.When i was entering babv and when the part of the mini game comes it was not there!It was all blue with the green button taht says Enter!Is that a Glitch?Wat do you think?

Have you tried this again today?

This is just a random glitch. You were probably trying to enter a full den.
JoeCyBearGuide
JoeCyBearGuide
Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuide

Back to top Go down

Post by kristylucky1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 am

Wierd, this didn't happen to me. I'm on BABV right now. scratch
kristylucky1
Helpful Bear
Helpful Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by GreenEarthGirl123 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 am

That didn't happen to me either
GreenEarthGirl123
GreenEarthGirl123
BABV Events Planner

Back to top Go down

Post by DemiDiva339 Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:05 am

Oh that really happened to me.
DemiDiva339
DemiDiva339
Friendly Bear
Friendly Bear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down